Author Topic: Damn! I cant wait for Gang Bang Music...  (Read 218 times)

Bomb-A®

Damn! I cant wait for Gang Bang Music...
« on: August 01, 2003, 11:34:36 PM »
...or Statutes & Limitations or whatever its called. Especially after hearing Blue Suede Shoes. This could be better than the first ES album. A release date set yet? SOmetime in September right? Good production too. I heard Quik and DJ Pooh are gonna be on there too. Damn! Cant wait.

peace

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Damn! I cant wait for Gang Bang Music...
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2003, 11:53:08 PM »
word im as hyped as you

anyone know a release date, all i heard is sometime this fall

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2003, 12:19:45 AM »
ya im real hyped about it 2 i have been 4 a long time

Active Ingredient

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • wake up in tha mornin with my lucky charms cereal
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2003, 12:34:04 AM »
yup, if the rest of the album is as good as blue suade shoes its gonna be one dope cd.

"I keep it gangsta for the kids" -Goldie Loc

smoke562

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2003, 07:30:52 AM »
yo, they better start settin the release date for the album,if its gonna come out inseptember.  and they gotta start promotin the album by adds in magazines n shit

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2003, 07:32:48 AM »
Yeah, I'm also anticipatin' this album, after hearing Blue Suede Shoes, I think it's gonna be hot...

lilsagg

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2003, 07:39:03 AM »
Gangsta ass Bigg Tray Deee and Bigg Goldie Locc are layin down the Gangsta shit right now. None of that soft shit, pimp funk bullshit. Niggaz better release they shit before this one drops. It's the 3rd Eastsidaz record but this one is just 2 Gangsta MC's puttin the "G" back in Gangsta on some duet type shit.....

We know they will stay tru and bout it.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2003, 09:03:49 AM »
Gangsta ass Bigg Tray Deee and Bigg Goldie Locc are layin down the Gangsta shit right now. None of that soft shit, pimp funk bullshit. Niggaz better release they shit before this one drops. It's the 3rd Eastsidaz record but this one is just 2 Gangsta MC's puttin the "G" back in Gangsta on some duet type shit.....

We know they will stay tru and bout it.

whats cracking sagg.. you familiar to Chag G? i know he been layin down some production for tha eastsidaz and shit.. any word if his shit gone make the record? he puttin out that new eastside connected compilation too wit goldie tray and all them... shits gone be hot.. if u aint heard bout it hit up www.dubcnn.com its the second update i think..

hit me back

nima

jwonder

• 'G'
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2003, 10:18:53 AM »
chag g has nothing on the eastsidaz LP NOT ONE THING and that compilation will not have the eastsidaz on it.. so nima stop posting false info.. if you want the real email me jwonder@tvtrecords.com and get the real.. esay has a track tho..

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2003, 12:46:40 PM »
chag g has nothing on the eastsidaz LP NOT ONE THING and that compilation will not have the eastsidaz on it.. so nima stop posting false info.. if you want the real email me jwonder@tvtrecords.com and get the real.. esay has a track tho..

aight my bad if its false i was just sayin what chag g told me...ima hit ya

lilsagg

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2003, 12:58:11 PM »
my n!gga Nima, I seen you posted up on Dub cnn. REAL TALK my n!gga. I havent heard them say anything about that n!gga. But I don't know. That TVT rep said Eastsidaz 3rd CD is mixed and finnished. But a n!gga is wrong, I spoke to Spud last night and they got new song's to add to the album.

email that tvtrecords.com rep if you want info from the one sheet HA HA!!!

Come see me for the real. Ya know where I'm @ , LiL SaGG. East side for life!

jwonder

• 'G'
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2003, 03:16:52 PM »
who the fucc is spud???? the lp is done and mixxed. keep thinking you know whats going on..

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2003, 09:12:58 PM »
who the fucc is spud???? the lp is done and mixxed. keep thinking you know whats going on..

hey j hit us up with info ..........is blue suede shoes the first single? how many songs is snoop on? what about soopafly is he on there?
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2003, 09:15:14 PM »
not really feeling Blue Seude Shoes but still anticipating this album

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris