Author Topic: Styles out of prison, 30 pounds skinnier  (Read 218 times)

Jome

Styles out of prison, 30 pounds skinnier
« on: August 04, 2003, 03:08:41 PM »
Skinny Styles Hungry For Beats, Bacon After Leaving Prison

Styles minutes after having been released from prison
Photo: MTV News
"Everybody in the music industry, call me. ... Let me get some money with you." — Styles

VALHALLA, New York — The LOX's Styles was released from Valhalla Correctional Facility on Monday morning (August 4) after serving eight months and 10 days for assault.

"I'm back, get ready for me. I'm hungry," said Styles, who has slimmed down by almost 30 pounds since being incarcerated. "I'm back at work. Nobody gets any room to breathe. I'm going to sleep with beats."

Wearing shorts, flip-flops and a white T-shirt, Styles, who spent his last 30 days in solitary confinement, said he's going to record Monday night and wants to have his second solo LP out by January or February.

"Let's go to the studio," he said, flanked by a small crew and mate. "Hard work, hard work. I'm home finally. It's going down. Everybody in the music industry, call me. I don't have no problems with nobody. If I did have problems before, I let it go. Call me. Let me get some money with you. It feels great [to be free]. I don't know what to say. I'm fresh out the joint. I'm lost for words."

Before Styles headed to the studio to quell his hunger for making music, he wanted to satisfy his appetite by eating cheese eggs, turkey bacon and home fries.

While locked up, Styles said he mostly worked out, listened to Nas and Notorious B.I.G., wrote rhymes and read books like "The Invisible Man," "The Art of Worldly Wisdom" and "Conversations With God."

He said his kids and his wife were what he missed most while locked up. "When you're in there, you see a lot of things. You go through a lot. Us being in the music industry, we tend to forget those who are on the lower levels messed up in the struggle. [Being in prison] taught me patience is a virtue. Time is everything, and love is a lot."

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1475315/20030804/styles.jhtml?headlines=true

D.R.E.-Dogg

Re:Styles out of prison, 30 pounds skinnier
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2003, 04:15:03 PM »
Before Styles headed to the studio to quell his hunger for making music, he wanted to satisfy his appetite by eating cheese eggs, turkey bacon and home fries.

by the date of his next video shooting he'll be just like he used to be..  8)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2003, 05:16:27 PM »
how come styles got skinny in prison and ODB got fat in prison......was ODB jackin' styles' dinner plate?

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

The Watcher

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2003, 05:28:04 PM »
how come styles got skinny in prison and ODB got fat in prison......was ODB jackin' styles' dinner plate?

lmao

maybe we'll see Styles f/ G-Unit on a track
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Jome

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2003, 05:28:51 PM »

ODB went from being a crackhead to prison.. probably got one hell of a appetite when the crack-hunger died down..

Can't wait for new Lox-shit.. Sheek first, then group-album, and Styles in January or February.. Jadakiss should be doing another solo too soon.. it's been a while.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2003, 05:29:09 PM by Bullet Jome »

PLANT

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2003, 07:35:24 PM »
Glad to see he's out now...Things are looking good for the LOX.

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2003, 04:27:15 AM »
Glad to see he's out now...Things are looking good for the LOX.

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2003, 06:15:03 AM »
Oh man, I can't wait to hear the new LOX album or his next solo-album. It seems Styles will really come with some heat on the next songs...