Author Topic: my gangstarr concert experience  (Read 270 times)

mrtonguetwista

Re:my gangstarr concert experience
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2003, 06:42:03 PM »
You're lucky Jay....they won't even allow cameras in our arena here in Orlando.  When Metallica played at the Citrus Bowl here in January they wouldn't even allow cameras for that and that's an outdoor venue.

PLANT

« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2003, 07:35:45 PM »
Sounds like you had a good fuckin time...I bet they'd be dope to see live 2.

Don Breezio

« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2003, 10:00:33 PM »
You're lucky Jay....they won't even allow cameras in our arena here in Orlando.  When Metallica played at the Citrus Bowl here in January they wouldn't even allow cameras for that and that's an outdoor venue.

alot of places dont but that was taken with his cell phone so they probably didnt notice...theres always ways to sneak them in anyway

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2003, 04:19:43 PM »

alot of places dont but that was taken with his cell phone so they probably didnt notice...theres always ways to sneak them in anyway

yea it was my celly so they didnt notice. they got my weed though  >:(  but they gave it back after the show  8)
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network