Author Topic: which member of yukmouths 'regime' sounds like 'the game?  (Read 238 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Re:which member of yukmouths 'regime' sounds like 'the game?
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2003, 09:16:01 AM »
we listened to that 'through the rain' track by phats bossi (prod by dre + warren g)

damn where can i hear this song? put it up on dubcnn or Jome's soundclick, please?

aight ill put it ondubcnn

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2003, 09:18:10 AM »
we listened to that 'through the rain' track by phats bossi (prod by dre + warren g)

damn where can i hear this song? put it up on dubcnn or Jome's soundclick, please?

aight ill put it ondubcnn

Thanks G

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2003, 09:51:46 AM »
hit up www.dubcnn.com i put up 3 tracks from yukmouth

Jome

« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2003, 09:56:10 PM »
It's gotta be Phats Bossi.. he sounds pretty identical on "Through the rain", but even more so on "Radio" with Phats Bossi feat. Kurupt & ROC.

I would upload the Dr. Dre/Warren G produced track "Through the rain" by Phats Bossi, but Soundclick says:

Sorry, the song upload is temporarily down for maintenance. This usually means we're going to restart the server in the next 5 minutes. Please check back in 10 minutes.

10 mins.. more like 2 hours. Faggot ass phuckz..  :P

Btw, who mentioned D-Don ??
He's from New Jersey.. unless there's more of them. lol

jory

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2003, 02:52:37 AM »
its d don from the brick city.

TRu Word

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2003, 10:05:23 AM »
Phats is a friend of mine I havent herd the song but I know that phats and Yuk are beefing right now.  Yuk dissed phats by talking about phats living situation and phats has dissed him back.  Phats was signed to yuks label, then artist direct offered phats a lot more money yuk could not get his label of the ground but still refused to let phats leave, phats was fucked out of money and publishing, and no The Game sounds like him, Phats been around since the Luniz first album, he wrote a lot of I want it all for WarrenG Warren even gave him a Gold record its hangin up in his room.