Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS : ELECTRICITY GONE FROM TORONTO TO NY state  (Read 162 times)

Fabulous_Verstyle

BREAKING NEWS : ELECTRICITY GONE FROM TORONTO TO NY state
« on: August 15, 2003, 10:24:18 AM »
yes, electricity was gone from Toronto to New York, the whole province of Canada, Ontario didnt had electricity from Detroit to NY state. Electricity is ehre for a couple of hourse here rite now in Toronto, theyre just giving it to us so we can cook our food nd shit, its a big disaster, Bush was on TV and said its not a terrorist act, but the officials ara still working on it.

drop ur opinions.....

bez

Re:BREAKING NEWS : ELECTRICITY GONE FROM TORONTO TO NY state
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2003, 10:33:15 AM »
Is said it was caused by a lightning strike or sumit, surly that shudda give more power. lol, shits crazy tho.  

I know it said it wasn't terrorist but for real I bet that has given terrorists sum good ideas now of how to get us.  If they attack all major power stations and then attack with bombs and shit it would be choas.  Maybe this is a blessing in discuise for everyone to step up security.

Shark

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2003, 12:14:17 PM »
yo last night it in my area people were breaking into stores and smashing windows, i just went out side with my flash light to smoke a cone and went back in side.

Suga Foot

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2003, 01:05:39 PM »
yes, electricity was gone from Toronto to New York, the whole province of Canada, Ontario didnt had electricity from Detroit to NY state. Electricity is ehre for a couple of hourse here rite now in Toronto, theyre just giving it to us so we can cook our food nd shit, its a big disaster, Bush was on TV and said its not a terrorist act, but the officials ara still working on it.

drop ur opinions.....

It was only parts of Ont.  not the whole province

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2003, 01:14:25 PM »

drop ur opinions.....
You're bout 23hrs too late on your "breaking news" aren't ya??

Fabulous_Verstyle

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2003, 01:25:37 PM »
yea, kuz electricity jus came bak in Mississauga(toronto) some time ago......o for real......kaz on the radio it said, power was gona everywhere, but most parts it wuz recovered within  1 hour,  Southern toronto had to suffer because population is alot here, people wste too much energy nd shit....i heard blakout was also in some parts of chicago..........is tht tru ???

Fabulous_Verstyle

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2003, 01:26:55 PM »
i get negative karma for posting "BREAKING NEWS : ELECTRICITY GONE FROM TORONTO TO NY state" llol, it wuz -6 b4 i posted this thread, now its -9, god damn.......lol
« Last Edit: August 15, 2003, 01:27:22 PM by Fabulous »

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2003, 01:27:13 PM »
Oh sorry....didnt know you were in affected area. Didnt hear Chicago...but Clevland and Detroit fa sho.

pappy

« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2003, 02:34:35 PM »
YEY POWERS BACK IN NEW YORK

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2003, 09:36:19 PM »
power went off yesterday 4:30 pm. i just finished takin a shit too.
today it was out too, i left work in a hurry.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2003, 10:41:08 PM »
work was fucking good without power, no customers, so easy. We also lost all of our meat/dairy/frozen/deli our compactor fucking stinks now! Insurance companies are gonna be forking out alot of $$ for thisb blackout.
It's 4:20, are you smoking?

Lady Scarface