Author Topic: -|2pac- Fuck Murder Inc|- Exclusive  (Read 740 times)

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:-|2pac- Fuck Murder Inc|- Exclusive
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2003, 10:32:22 PM »
lol

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

smoke562

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2003, 05:49:13 AM »
but it sounds pretty tight

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System

Don Seer

« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2003, 01:38:48 AM »
LOL.. If you didn't see I posted this on dubcnn a few days back to try and spread word.

Anyone know how to report an auction to ebay?

Tupac 'resurrection diss' is a fake. - August 12, 2003 By : Overseer
Beware!

The track being passed off by some as a sign for the forthcoming resurrection of deceased rapper Tupac Shakur is actually a track by former labelmate Tha Realest.

Phoneys are passing this track around named as '2Pac - Fuck Murder Inc' among other things, its surfaced on our forum, along with many others. Some including eBay scammers are trying to capitalise on the current notoriety and confusion surrounding the track.

As stated above the track was actually recorded some time ago by one of Tupac's former Death Row Records inmates 'Tha Realest' and is called 'Check Out My Melody' (Older heads may recognise the beat as its over the instrumental for a similarly named Eric B & Rakim track called My Melody).

The track originally surfaced and caused a little noise several months ago.

Tha Realest's official site and the official site for his label 2 Real Entertainment can be found here.

Please don't tease the Tupac fans at this crucial time, they're bad enough at the best of times, and please be extra vigilant, especially where your money is concerned.

Use this example to show you which sites out there you really can trust as a reliable source in the future!

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2003, 01:44:49 AM »
i feel sorry for that fuck who bought that track for $500.... stupid motherfuck....

kick ass album

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2003, 01:50:01 AM »
i feel sorry for that fuck who bought that track for $500.... stupid motherfuck....

Hahaha, yeah man.