Author Topic: OPEN BAR ENT. signs with Shady Records!  (Read 430 times)

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re:OPEN BAR ENT. signs with Shady Records!
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2003, 10:55:16 AM »
i have a feeling this X album is gonna be good ...

personally i'm not a huge fan of 50 cent but i'd like to see him and Xzibit collab.
i hope mnm,D12 and obie stay away from rapping/producing on this album.

hopefully Ras Kass will have a duet track with X ,same goes for Saafir + a golden state project group cut (i'm really anticipatin this album ,so i hope they hype it up with sum killer tracks)

sum other guys who i'd like to see on the album:

-DeFari,tha licks(they squashed the beef right?),King T,snoop dogg (cause "losin ur mind was the only good song on M VS M)

and i really hope ,sir jinx and diamond D do sum production but dr. dre would be good i guess.......

Anyways i hope this album is a classic  

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Re:OPEN BAR ENT. signs with Shady Records!
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2003, 03:08:53 PM »
well i aint really feelin this move for xzibit, i think he can do it on his own..............but like this will giv him more shine i guess so whateva, i guess its kool, i mean im a huge xzibit fan so i aint hatin, i jus aint sure yet...................imma wait till his next album comes out, thats when we can decide if its a dope move or not................cuz lets face it..............restless was a nice album no doubt, nufft racks to nod ya head to........but different to the x we all knew from befo............but i didnt really mind much cuz the album was filled with alot of bangers..........but then mvm came out, n i was like wat the fuck...........xzibit never comes out with shit like this...........way below his standards..............but im hopin his gone get back on track with this new joint, doin the mixtapes should help get him back in step no doubt.............................thats a thing that sounds real sick though! the mr xman mixtapes! heavvvvvvyyyyyyyy

peace