Author Topic: BOYCOTT NIKE!!!  (Read 441 times)

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
Re:BOYCOTT NIKE!!!
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2003, 12:48:25 AM »
even so all these stuff are goin around im still ganna be stompin in my errr force onezzz ;D

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2003, 12:52:03 AM »
yes yes yes, its so cruel, but theres nothing u can do about it. u wanna give 80,000 workers a payrise yourself? fuck no u arent.

kick ass album

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2003, 01:01:49 AM »
yes yes yes, its so cruel, but theres nothing u can do about it. u wanna give 80,000 workers a payrise yourself? fuck no u arent.
im wit u all the way on that man but hey if u have a bussiness that u wanna start and need 80,000 uneducated workers den be my guets man but until den dont bring this subject up unless u have a way of helpin these poor peple. ;)

Al Pacino JR

« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2003, 07:35:10 AM »
For sure this is horrible, but everybody do that, when you see that it s made in Vietnam or a asian country you know that the employees are exploited by bastards, and if you don' t buy them products, it will change nothing, and even if everybody boycott, the firm will close and the employees will lose them job, and they will be poorer than before...

dexter

« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2003, 12:26:13 PM »
The US is going Broke.  All the jobs are going Overseas and 2 mexico.

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2003, 04:33:38 PM »
For sure this is horrible, but everybody do that, when you see that it s made in Vietnam or a asian country you know that the employees are exploited by bastards, and if you don' t buy them products, it will change nothing, and even if everybody boycott, the firm will close and the employees will lose them job, and they will be poorer than before...
fasho ;)