Author Topic: Young Buck, Young Bucc and Youngbuck ??  (Read 317 times)

DJ_Nitro

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
Re:Young Buck, Young Bucc and Youngbuck ??
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2003, 09:30:53 AM »
There are onlt 2. the G-Unit one was the one in the R. Kelly song

Sorry but there is three. R Kelly and Youngbuck of M.Dot - Thoia Thong
I seen him open for Method Man , Joe Buddens & Nore at the concert in Columbus OH. Dude is pretty hot. He should be makeing some noise, He's on a mess of mixtapes now. I heard of him quite a few years back before the other youngbucks were around. He has that remix with Monica -So Gone. type it in Kazaa you'll find it quick. "Youngbuck Remix" youngbuck as one word. But I have inside connects and heard his album. The kid is going to blow up. Quote me on that. "Youngbuck of M.Dot" I found his webite the other day (It could use some work, lol). www.ishinerecords.com

Peace,
Nitro

Jome

« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2003, 07:55:52 PM »

Sorry but there is three. R Kelly and Youngbuck of M.Dot - Thoia Thong
I seen him open for Method Man , Joe Buddens & Nore at the concert in Columbus OH. Dude is pretty hot. He should be makeing some noise, He's on a mess of mixtapes now. I heard of him quite a few years back before the other youngbucks were around. He has that remix with Monica -So Gone. type it in Kazaa you'll find it quick. "Youngbuck Remix" youngbuck as one word. But I have inside connects and heard his album. The kid is going to blow up. Quote me on that. "Youngbuck of M.Dot" I found his webite the other day (It could use some work, lol). www.ishinerecords.com

Peace,
Nitro

Hell yeah, I knew that Youngbuck on "Thoinga thong remix" wasn't the one from G-Unit..

Then there's at least 4 Young Buckos then..

Young Buc - Iv Life
Young Buck - G-Unit
Yung Buck - Psycho Drama
Youngbuck - M.Dot

Probably more... lol

Que (signing off)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Im out for the summer. See you all in the winter!
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2003, 05:29:55 AM »
Isnt Young Buck in Juvenile's click? Yeah i'm sure there's a Young Buck who rolls with Juvi.

Young Buc of IV Life Records is the hottest one  ;D

http://www.audiohosting.org
incredible audio hosting deal and offers for mp3/wma/mpeg/etc. hosting for unsigned artists and record companies.