Author Topic: REVIEW: FREDDY VS. JASON...  (Read 808 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re:REVIEW: FREDDY VS. JASON...
« Reply #45 on: September 04, 2003, 05:01:15 PM »
okay thanks for ruining the movie siskle and beanered  ::)

and a BIG FUCK YOU for making a racist comment trying to clown me.  I wish u can say that to my face, to your ancestors' face, to Ceasar Chavez, to Zapata. Fucken washed up latino

lol  a black person can call anoter black person nigga, and a white call another white cracker . but when a mexican  calls another mexican beaner it is racist .......you're a jewel . i live by a firm beleif if it walks like a duck it's a duck, if it acts like beaner ,hey looks it's a beaner. and to answer your question......no i wouldn't call ceasar chavez a beaner....cuz he didn't act like you. next i suppose you're going to be telling every one that your grandpa rode with jaoquin murieta...

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #46 on: September 05, 2003, 11:57:04 AM »

and a BIG FUCK YOU for making a racist comment trying to clown me.  I wish u can say that to my face, to your ancestors' face, to Ceasar Chavez, to Zapata. Fucken washed up latino

lol  a black person can call anoter black person nigga, and a white call another white cracker . but when a mexican  calls another mexican beaner it is racist .......you're a jewel . i live by a firm beleif if it walks like a duck it's a duck, if it acts like beaner ,hey looks it's a beaner. and to answer your question......no i wouldn't call ceasar chavez a beaner....cuz he didn't act like you. next i suppose you're going to be telling every one that your grandpa rode with jaoquin murieta...

Don't mind Javier, he's obviously an idiot...LoL

Mindless Thug

« Reply #47 on: September 06, 2003, 08:17:26 AM »
the movie is great the best i have seen this year but the ending was horrible everyone knew Freddy should of won

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #48 on: September 06, 2003, 08:26:46 AM »
oh thanx Rocci for answering my questions

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: September 06, 2003, 03:15:17 PM »

YOU ARE NOT MY HOMIE. And a black person doesnt automatically call another black person nigga. I never in my life have heard a white person call another white person CRACKA. now since only homies call each other nigga ....then thats with them whatever...but again YOU ARE NOT MY HOMIE...dnt u ever FUCKEN DISRESPECT ME by calling me  beaner.  

Mindless Thug

« Reply #50 on: September 07, 2003, 11:07:04 PM »

YOU ARE NOT MY HOMIE. And a black person doesnt automatically call another black person nigga. I never in my life have heard a white person call another white person CRACKA. now since only homies call each other nigga ....then thats with them whatever...but again YOU ARE NOT MY HOMIE...dnt u ever FUCKEN DISRESPECT ME by calling me  beaner.  

dude your takeing this too far up your ass calm down already....

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #51 on: September 08, 2003, 12:09:43 AM »

okay okay okay i won't call you a beaner..........BUT I WILL CALL YOU a PAISA   :D

j/p good lord man, i said "thanks for ruining the movie siskle and beanered" and you go into a tantrum.....you should go talk to Dr. Phil or something and get some things straightened out.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #52 on: September 08, 2003, 12:07:18 PM »

I dunno where you're from, but over here black people call EVERYONE "nigga"...LoL

PLANT

« Reply #53 on: September 08, 2003, 12:21:21 PM »
Damn, when I made this thread I had no idea  ???

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #54 on: September 08, 2003, 12:27:18 PM »
sorry^

back to the topic at hand........i finally saw this movie

pretty fucking entertaining, probably the 2nd best movie i saw this summer (pirates #1)

i liked the end ,but like someone said earlier.....i wish freddy woulda won

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #55 on: September 08, 2003, 12:31:43 PM »
sorry^

back to the topic at hand........i finally saw this movie

pretty fucking entertaining, probably the 2nd best movie i saw this summer (pirates #1)

i liked the end ,but like someone said earlier.....i wish freddy woulda won

Freddy won IMO...The end was Jasons dream... ;)

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #56 on: September 10, 2003, 11:26:15 PM »
I think if anyone said the movie sucked to NIK's face, he would kill that person. NIK, are you a promoter or did you recently purchase stocks of the company in charge of the movie?  ;D jk lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #57 on: September 11, 2003, 12:17:09 PM »
^LMAO!...I am a fan, but don't exagerate...LoL