Author Topic: Worst Movie This Year To Date.  (Read 352 times)

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
Re:Worst Movie This Year To Date.
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2003, 01:26:59 PM »
Dumb and Dumberer was a fucking funny movie if you see it in an altered mind state :D The scenes with  Bob Saget were so fucking funny. One of my friends was laughing his ass off so much people were yelling and throwing popcorn at him.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2003, 01:30:11 PM by US Congress Pimp »
It's 4:20, are you smoking?

Lady Scarface

A-Trak

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2003, 02:35:43 PM »
haven't seen any of these movies, and probably will never. lol.

so either 'Gigli' or 'Dumb and Dumberer'. but hands down it should be 'From Justin to Kelly' (those 2 fools from American Idol)
« Last Edit: August 22, 2003, 02:44:27 PM by A-Trak »

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2003, 04:32:36 PM »
^^From Justin to Kelly only out for about 2 weeks that's how bad it was. I checked Fox's website and they are now selling the DVD and saying that it is in stores now. Like anyone cares.

Trauma-san

« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2003, 12:10:35 AM »
Yeah, dumb and dumberer was horrible.  For them to even have the nerve to think they could get somebody to imitate Jim Carrey is insulting.  

lil_RIPsta

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2003, 11:35:23 AM »
fuck dumb n dumberer that was crap jus by knowin jim carey wasnt in it.. the worst film of the year for me ... probably.. adaption...bout plants!!! nicolas cage is in it.... pile of crap.... an believe me i see alot of films.. i keep my cinema tikits.. in last 12 months i been a wopping 83 times :O

UDollar A.K.A Nino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm sorry you had to see me like that...
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2003, 12:37:31 PM »
yeah i gotta agree, the first one was a comdey classic, and this one is just  BLAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

Damn scippy the first one was/is classic, and i know how you feel about seing it 100 times and still think its funny....

The second one i wasent expecting nothing from (after the reviews and so on), but there was some good scenes/funny scenes like with the "shit theres shit everywhere, he shitted everywhere" and "eww she is not waring any underpants, im waring like 2 right now" "yeah me too"....
"I have loved you," says the LORD. "Yet you say, 'In what way have you loved us?' "Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" Says the LORD. "Yet Jacob I have loved" - Malachi 1:2

The final season of Lost - 2010

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2003, 06:53:27 PM »
Uh-oh.......I forgot about the Justin and Kelly American Idol movie.  Makes Dumb & Dumberer looks like best picture of year...lol