Author Topic: A.I--not bad  (Read 201 times)

bez

A.I--not bad
« on: August 18, 2003, 08:06:50 PM »
Just watched this film then and I liked it.  I thought the idea was fresh and the sotry was good in parts but in other a bit poor.  I dunno about ya'll but I really really really want one of the bears, the way he walked was awesome. lol

Yer but the film was a good but I didnt really like the aliens at the end, I thought that was a bit dumb, but there was lots of parts in this movie that made me go wow and wonder to mysrlf, like new york under water and the bridges with the road going through the mouth.  The movie wasn't amazing butt was far from rubbish.  I was almost in tears at the end when David was lying on the bed with his Mom cos I was imagining what it wud be like to lose my Mum and family.  That was a nice ending.

Ok movie 7/10

Don Breezio

Re:A.I--not bad
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2003, 11:08:59 PM »
oh holy shit...i could go on for days about how awful this movie is...i dont know which ending was worse...the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th...wait how many fucking endings were in that? it was like 3 hours of an OK movie...nothing special but really still kind of a shitty movie before the first 1 and a half were up...after 1 & 1/2 hours it was nothing but endings...the movie would end and then something would come up to make the movie go on longer...and longer....and longer....and longer...ok im gonna stop before i really feel like shooting steven speilberg for making that piece of shit...i saw that on my birthday when it came out...i have to say that was the worst birthday ever.

Eidolon_Ravi

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2003, 02:17:21 AM »
oh holy shit...i could go on for days about how awful this movie is...i dont know which ending was worse...the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th...wait how many fucking endings were in that? it was like 3 hours of an OK movie...nothing special but really still kind of a shitty movie before the first 1 and a half were up...after 1 & 1/2 hours it was nothing but endings...the movie would end and then something would come up to make the movie go on longer...and longer....and longer....and longer...ok im gonna stop before i really feel like shooting steven speilberg for making that piece of shit...i saw that on my birthday when it came out...i have to say that was the worst birthday ever.

Well Said... that's just abt how I feel abt it!!

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2003, 02:53:12 AM »
now im glad i havent watched it

kick ass album

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2003, 12:38:41 PM »
my dad bought the dvd like 7 months ago, i just weatxched it 2 weeks ago, everything exept the visual effects sucked, and the lil kid acted good, but the plot, ohh god, and everything, bad movie, and very boring

Noon Bank$

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bankin' It
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2003, 06:28:15 PM »
That movie fucking sucks.