Author Topic: Punch Drunk Love  (Read 133 times)

Don Breezio

Punch Drunk Love
« on: August 18, 2003, 11:16:55 PM »
ok well awhile ago krimson and i were talking about this movie...he said it was one of the worst he had ever seen and i hadnt seen it yet but said i would put my thoughts in when i had...well i had no computer for a week and i got bored and decided to rent this...so heres my thoughts:

i dont know what people are talking about! everybody is saying this is the worst movie and how awful and boring it was...i thought this movie was great. i dont think people understand the movie well enough...unless you've gone through some of the shit he did i think its hard for people to identify with it...i could be wrong but i felt that was one of the main reasons i liked it so much...i knew how he felt in a lot of that stuff and i thought adam sandler did a damn good job. while i know it wont happen because it would ruin his career...i hope to see more movies like this one from adam sandler. im sure we'll get atleast one. overall i would give this movie an 8.5 out of 10. the only thing i would've done differently in it would be to have the score of the movie a little better...its hard to watch a movie when the music is either really quiet or isnt there at all in parts where you would think there would be. but that was really the only flaw i could find. i dont understand why people think a movie has to have action and drama and comedy to be good...all it really needs is a good story line...and that was a damn good storyline.

Doggystylin

Re:Punch Drunk Love
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2003, 11:40:07 PM »
it was what it was, and for what it was it was cool, i really liked some parts but then some parts just dragged and it was like OH COMON.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2003, 11:38:54 AM »
it was the worst movie i ever seen..the only part i liked is when he flipped and smashed the window

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2003, 12:37:01 PM »
i thought it was great, wasnt bored 1 sec

Blood Rain

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • flesh of my flesh, my blood is life
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2003, 06:13:02 PM »
it was aight, was kinda boring

PLANT

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2003, 12:40:50 PM »
I hated that movie....And I tryd really hard to like it, Adam Sandler is my favorite actor and I just couldnt like it....BORING!