Author Topic: UNBREAKABLE  (Read 195 times)

bez

UNBREAKABLE
« on: August 24, 2003, 06:53:52 PM »
Dam this film was good.  I have read soooo many reviews of this film saying how long and boring it was and how the superheor vs villian thing just didnt work at all but I totally disagree.  I thought the story as usual by Shymalan was amazing and detailed to extremes and the acting from Willis and Jackson was too exellent standard.  

I love the movie this movie keeps you wondering what Willis's charachter is going to do and the way it builds up to the great ending where Willis realises his strenth and weakness.  I thought this movie was great and I also noticed throughout the movie that Willis played the superhero and his colour was mostly green, Jackson played the villian and his colour was mostly purple.  Great film, loved it.

Don Breezio

Re:UNBREAKABLE
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2003, 07:29:56 PM »
great movie...but for me it was one i had to see a few times to like it because the movie is so different from most others...definetely a good one though.

Blood Rain

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • flesh of my flesh, my blood is life
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2003, 07:53:07 PM »
the movie was good, some funny parts, but kinda confusing, but over all the movie was aight, good stuff

eS El Duque

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2003, 08:51:57 PM »
the movie was awsome

it was weird that the guy never got sick in his life...his only weakness was water =/

i wonder if there are ppl like that in the world...hehe 8)

Don Breezio

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2003, 08:57:10 PM »
the movie was awsome

it was weird that the guy never got sick in his life...his only weakness was water =/

i know it sounds stupid but i've wondered the same thing...i mean...not necessarily ppl with the same abilities...but ppl with like superhuman abilities in general...maybe we all do and we just dont know how to tap into it and use them...who knows  ???

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2003, 10:44:37 PM »
the movie was awsome

Me.  Except I dont' have any weaknesses.  

bez

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2003, 02:02:10 AM »
the movie was awsome

except I heard you cum faster than Jim outter American Pie

Don Breezio

« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2003, 02:07:36 AM »
the movie was awsome

except I heard you cum faster than Jim outter American Pie

ROFL

bez

« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2003, 02:10:23 AM »
lol just playin scorp

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2003, 12:46:41 AM »
I really enjoyed watchin' that movie. Shymalan is a genius when it comes to thrillers  :)

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2003, 08:03:42 AM »
Wicked film!

Gotta be seen...nasty assed part with the stairs....all in all very entertaining and interesting plot line !

Had it on dvd before knew anything about it really...it didnt go down to well at cinema's here

sad really