Author Topic: West Coast Aftershock Posts 5 songs form Sonic Jihad then removes them  (Read 145 times)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
i just checked the site, tried to d/l the tracks. they didnt work, then suddenly the page was gone! WTF!!!!!!!!

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:West Coast Aftershock Posts 5 songs form Sonic Jihad then removes them
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2003, 08:14:52 AM »
update: its 4 songs. the news article is back up but the songs dont work.......... DAMNITT!!!!!!!!!

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2003, 08:43:45 AM »
they're up now!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paris

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2003, 09:40:19 AM »
they're up now!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay ;D

lol. that was odd. make sure y'all get them

Paris

Brazemac

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2003, 09:41:21 AM »
Daym the songs are tight as fuck!!!
can't wait to buy this album.
Why can't one preorder a copy of the album on guerillafunk?

The Game & Raekwon The Chef All Into Da DUBCNN MAGAZINE!

Dr._Funkenstein

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2003, 09:50:55 AM »
I'll try to avoid any new Paris songs until I bought the album. But it's gonna be a hard time. ;D
« Last Edit: August 26, 2003, 10:39:56 AM by Doctor Funkenstein »

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2003, 11:18:41 AM »
I'll try to avoid any new Paris songs until I bought the album. But it's gonna be a hard time. ;D

i wish i could but i cant resist ;D

Paris

Soopahigh

« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2003, 01:20:33 PM »
Best songs i heard since a long time  :o
Paris album is gon' be the shit  8)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2003, 01:22:44 PM »
Best songs i heard since a long time  :o
Paris album is gon' be the shit  8)

me too. i haven't heard song this good in YEARS. I'll go far as too say the 6 songs that have leaked so far are the best songs of post 2000

Paris