Author Topic: 100 post shouout !  (Read 182 times)

ONETIME

100 post shouout !
« on: August 26, 2003, 07:39:29 PM »
Shouts

Seer:  Thanks for keeping up the good work with all the boards and dubcnn.  To pay your own money each month to keep is up and running is amazing and you have my total respect.  Your also seem a cool guy when I have spoke to you in wcc irc and stuff.  Keep doing your gangsta shit lidddd much appreciated.  

SIKOTIC : youre funny, lol, luv ur site too, lol, get tht hunny of da week bak

Nima:  keep writin ur articles nd shit...love em
Sikotic:  haha your one funny guy.    Keep up with the studies and shit and dont stop wearin them pink tops, no matter what anybody says. lol

Axle F: sup man, thx for hookin me up wit tah Gangsta sh*t, and dont forget da hair grease ;)

{Blade}:  shhit, havent really seen u online these days, u'se a coo homie, i alwayts discussed shit wit yah..lol

ExZit:  talked to u quite a few times, newayz....CPG till i die.....lol

Big Bad Ass:  Havnt really tlked to u, until i was banned, lol, youz a coo homie syll  

King Tech: 1 of the greates posters of WCC, i always had respect for yah, u always stated ur point nd opinion nd never baked off from it, were tit stil,,

E. J. Rizo:  never really tlked to u until i was banned, lol

Lyrical G:  SEEEEEEEEN SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN, haha, youz 1 coo homie, where da seen clique at ??????lol

HHH: hha, i remember u once had WCC written on yah ass.....lol

Trauma:  We had beef in the pass but i dont think  u remember, newayz, youz a koo guy still, bringin on dumb nd sometimes good articles.....lol

Gareefa:  Sup mate, kant forget yah from our old kru,

Rodzilla:  1 hella coo guy, i love ur songs, keep doin tht thing nd serve em fooz 151 ;) , we still got hook ups ;)

Kind verbal assaulta: dont like u, so FUK U....lol......i had beef wit u before i got banned...bit its all gud

SGV: used to barely tlk to u, but ur coo

Adrianodogg:  Love your remixes man, keep doing ya thing.

Maestro : 1 hella coo guy, luv yah beats man, keep doin ur thang ;)

Illicit : kant forget our tag team match ;) lol......were still koo

M.DOGG : didnt really tlked to yah much, but ur still cool

Timelock : hehe, always ask yah  technical questions on MSN, lol....always askin for help, hope u dun mind ;)

TONE : didnt really tlked to u much, but always respected yah as a good rhymer from bak when KINGS were here

BEZ : wotup mate, good to c u gettin in da keystyle ;)

i came affter a pretty long time, so many new faces, so i really dun kno neone, and basically shoutout to all the vets and the keystyle homeiz.

ONETIME

Re:100 post shouout !
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2003, 07:40:01 PM »
sorry if i missed neone

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2003, 07:42:27 PM »
Nono its ok

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2003, 07:44:10 PM »
no shoutout.... not surprised, look at your name: OneTime

you a plain clothes undercover?? ;D

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

ONETIME

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2003, 07:58:57 PM »
all the ppl. i knew r gona, no one old is here, all new faces, havent really tlked to ne ones........so hopefully my 500 full contain everyone when i get to kno ya'll ;)

bez

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2003, 09:34:49 PM »
cheers lidddddddd, keep dropin, good to see yoyur back.

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2003, 09:37:20 PM »
Keep postin man. Congrats.

Suga Foot

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2003, 10:01:32 PM »
Rod said me and him are like the neptunes, he's like Pharell (the front man), and I'm like Chad Hugo (the guy who nobody cares about), lol.  See, Rod's been gettin all these shoutouts, people are tellin him they like his stuff, all that shit, but me?  I get no love.  You'll see, oh you'll see.  Vapors are coming y'alls way.

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2003, 01:09:14 AM »
congrats and cheers for the shout  ;D  8)

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2003, 04:40:29 AM »
Rod said me and him are like the neptunes, he's like Pharell (the front man), and I'm like Chad Hugo (the guy who nobody cares about), lol.  See, Rod's been gettin all these shoutouts, people are tellin him they like his stuff, all that shit, but me?  I get no love.  You'll see, oh you'll see.  Vapors are coming y'alls way.

Ahh'll always shout ya suga ;)

dont think i kno you regulator...but looks like your an ol timer on this board so welcome back

lbc213

« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2003, 05:00:26 AM »
congratz man

« Last Edit: August 27, 2003, 05:00:45 AM by lbc213 »

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2003, 05:24:37 PM »
lol congrats homie

tctsctshscschhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh