Author Topic: SummerSlam - disappointing  (Read 167 times)

The Watcher

SummerSlam - disappointing
« on: August 24, 2003, 08:15:10 PM »
well, HHH didn't drop the title. I'm not watching another WWE match/ppv until he drops it.
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

pappy

Re:SummerSlam - disappointing
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2003, 08:24:11 PM »
well, HHH didn't drop the title. I'm not watching another WWE match/ppv until he drops it.

get the fuck outta hear,  he really didnt drop it.  who did he beat last to re-tain the tittle.  how long did HBK last.  the wwf really dropped the fuckin ball

bez

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2003, 08:27:17 PM »
WWE has gone downhill since hogan and the NwO came back and since the split of raw and smackdown.  Shame really.  Buying out the competition has I have no doubts made them more money but it has made there storylines suck and some of their fans not interested anymore.  I use to watch wrestling without fail all the time, I have 40 PPV's on tape and I have been to events in england.  I have given up watching it now because of the same old crap storylines, nothing is original anymore, no action, no wierd stuff, no real hardasses, just all talkin and muscles, really boring.

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2003, 08:48:31 PM »
The best part was when Jonathan Coachman beat the hell out of Shane McMahon w/ the chair.....beautiful.
Stone Cold Stunner on Bischoff....more beautiful. 8)

The Lessner/Angle match was good.

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2003, 08:50:04 PM »
OH yea......the "magazine photographer" on the outside of ring coming into the ring during Dudleys/La Resistance match and turning out to be the 3rd La Resistance member.....lovely

eS El Duque

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2003, 08:57:31 PM »
omfg...HHH still has the title?? this is bullshit...when will they know he SUX as a champion

they should've kept the rock =/

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2003, 09:43:45 PM »

I agree. I'm not watchin till HHH drops the belt. I'm sick of his sorry ass havin the belt.

pinche juan

• 'G'
  • what more can i say
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2003, 09:52:42 PM »
im tired of hhh still having the title but im still not gonna stop watching wrestling im just not as into it as i was before. i used to rush home to watch it now i just record it and not watch it. i just read what happens on the internet. smackdown is still good

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2003, 10:42:10 PM »
Fuck goldberg.  When it got down to HHH and goldberg, I was BEGGING WWE to let HHH keep the title again.  I'll remind everybody once again why Goldberg is a bitch...

A couple years back, in WCW, he had a match with one of the legends of wrestling, Bret Hart.  Goldberg, in an effort to go over the top showing how he's all awe-inspiring, kicked him in the fucking head.  He got a severe concussion from it, and hasn't been able to wrestle 1 match since.  He ended his career.

You get the greatest mat technician, the greatest psychological wrestler of all time in the ring, and he resorts to kicking him in the fucking head.  What a FUCKING LOSER.  

Anyways, rant off.  I hate goldberg with a passion.  That shit he does where he jumps up and down and goes "BWAHHHHH" is bullshit too.  He isn't shit.  HHH (who I don't even like) is physically bigger than Goldberg, and 10 times a better wrestler.  

To see Ric Flair job to Goldberg on Raw, and then see Shawn Michaels & Chris Jericho job to Goldberg on the PPV is a disgrace to wrestling.  

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2003, 11:38:28 AM »
Goldberg is going to win the title at Unforgiven. One of his first title defences will be either against Kane or Brock Lesnar will jump shows to face Goldberg at Survivar Series of Royal Rumble or WrestlMania.

Highlights from SummerSlam the US title match, and as I said before the Lesnar vs Angle match was the match of the night. The match was so great, that the fans were out of it for the next match Kane vs RVD.

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2003, 03:26:13 AM »
"The match was so great, that the fans were out of it for the next match Kane vs RVD."

well putting the WWE title in the midcard is stupid ,totally hurts it's credibility,BUT i do understand the logic behind it,kinda....if they had put it right b4 the main event ,the EC match would've flopped bad,and had they put it after EC the crowd would've taken a while to get into it...so WWE decided to sacrifice RVD VS Kane..