Author Topic: Sometimes Snoop looks like an idiot...  (Read 674 times)

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Sometimes Snoop looks like an idiot...
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2003, 06:27:11 PM »
i'm gettin sick of snoop saying all that "fo shizzle nizzle my nizzle" bullshit...

FILA::AUS

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Gold Coast, Australia
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2003, 07:07:06 PM »
the worst part is that he makes music like an idiot. i havent heard a good song from him since doggfather.

he's not even a rapper anymore he's just a business machine, trademark. he's just a marketin tool nowdays, anything he releases will sell. Put SNOOP on it no matter if its a CD or clothin and you got yourself a sale.

CITY I RIDE FOR...

Trauma-san

« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2003, 10:16:59 PM »
also big jeffree is SUPPOSE TO BE FUNNY LOOKING IT"S HIS COMEDY CHARACTER
Actually the pimp remix is 50 cent feat. Snoop Dogg, NOT 50 cent feat. Big Jeffree......The Bigg Jeffree character is off the hook on screen, but when it comes to rapping, Big Jeffree looks a little dumb on stage next to 50, thats all......

Yall need to chill, I aint even tryin to hate on Tha Doggfather, I was just making an opinion, and Im tired of this pimp image thats going on in the rap game, mostly lead by Snoop.  I guess no one else agrees with me?

But yet you're an outkast fan?  What am I missing here?

PLANT

« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2003, 01:44:25 PM »
also big jeffree is SUPPOSE TO BE FUNNY LOOKING IT"S HIS COMEDY CHARACTER
Actually the pimp remix is 50 cent feat. Snoop Dogg, NOT 50 cent feat. Big Jeffree......The Bigg Jeffree character is off the hook on screen, but when it comes to rapping, Big Jeffree looks a little dumb on stage next to 50, thats all......

Yall need to chill, I aint even tryin to hate on Tha Doggfather, I was just making an opinion, and Im tired of this pimp image thats going on in the rap game, mostly lead by Snoop.  I guess no one else agrees with me?

But yet you're an outkast fan?  What am I missing here?
Youre not missing anything....Why do you have to be missing something?  And what does this have to do with Outkast...NOTHING.

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2003, 02:08:42 PM »
snoop will do anything to look cool to sell a few extra albums ...snoop looks like an idiot because he is one

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2003, 03:49:06 PM »
haters haters haters wtf is yall problems man fuck u haters dats da kind of peple da make me wanna fuck u up wat the fuck do u care wat snoop or andre or anyone else dresses or wears or says see wen peple say fuck yall hater day be talkin to u cuz yall just wanna bring a nigga down and down to ur level ya stupid muthafucka STOP WIT DA FUCKIN CRITASIZEM fuck!!!!!! and im sayin dis from my heart cuz ima up comin rapper to and i no haters wen i hear them and yall muthafucks just fit the shoe. so stop wit da cheap ass talk and fuckin post sumthin positive about sumone and if yalll gon hate on me cuz of dis den fuck u too! i no yall have a rite to say anything bout anybody but yall takin dis shit to far >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

PLANT

« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2003, 05:01:17 PM »
^^^^^ :o :o :o^^^^^^

Damn, dont get your panties in a bunch brotha, Im prolly the farthest thing from a Snoop hater seeing as hes my favorite rapper.....Just cuz I dropped my opinion on something dont mean Im a hater.....Dont be an idiot...

LMAO about you "wanting to fuck me up" because Snoop wears a pink suit and I called him an idiot.....LMAO, go cry about it Jerky Tits. :P

UDollar A.K.A Nino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm sorry you had to see me like that...
« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2003, 05:16:51 PM »
Who  ever made this thread im with you....

You know Snoop one of my favorites too, but guy looks dumb in that pink "pimp" wear.... He kinda ruined the pimp remix video for me with his long gay hair, that fag clothes and them long homo nails.... But like the great Dane  had put it, it aint our thang.... Its his life, and at the end of the day i dont really care....

« Last Edit: August 30, 2003, 05:18:16 PM by NSDogg »
"I have loved you," says the LORD. "Yet you say, 'In what way have you loved us?' "Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" Says the LORD. "Yet Jacob I have loved" - Malachi 1:2

The final season of Lost - 2010

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2003, 05:36:18 PM »
Who  ever made this thread im with you....

He kinda ruined the pimp remix video for me with his long gay hair,

WHat Ya Talking about homie??? His hair is tight and if u didnt know its a really good thing for a black man to have long hair like this

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2003, 07:07:08 PM »
snoop looks like an idiot because he is one

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Jome

« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2003, 07:50:01 PM »
@ calling Represent a Snoop-hater.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2003, 08:22:04 PM »
Snoop & Don Juan Bof dress lyke old ladiez.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2003, 12:34:05 AM »
I aint no snoop hater....but in my opinion, dood is tryin way too hard wit that shit....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Slim-x

« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2003, 12:34:47 AM »
See Snoop at the VMA's for the PIMP remix....That shit he wears sometimes is fuckin stupid......Take that pink suit and purple hat off Snoop, you look retarded next to 50...

Fashion advice coming from a man with pictures of outkast in his signature.  Ironic?  No, just hypocritical.  
Not really, Andre 3000 has always been kinda different and worn different shit.....Snoop just starts hanging out with Don Jaun and now he wants to be like him and dress like him......Andre3000 doesnt dress up and tell everyone hes a pimp....He just does it because thats the way he is.....

Snoop on the other hand, well is supposed to be a G, rolling 20 crip in a pink outfit my ass....I think its also pretty abvious that Snoop doesnt really pimp hoez, and he doesnt sell bitches off the corner to make a living.  And look at his stick on finger nails in the pimp video......Please, thats something my girlfriend would do Snoop :P

Stop fronting Snoop, the whole pimp image is getting tiring for me....

Was good.

All i gota say is snoop trys new stuff and raise his skillz. his just actin that part he know its all fun in games as his pimp role he plays its funny and just fo tha hell of it.

If anyone can take a crazy pimped out pink wearin no teath havin act and still be hot with mad skillz i say hell do u'r than

Fo Real.

Kevin Knight

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2003, 03:08:21 AM »
See Snoop at the VMA's for the PIMP remix....That shit he wears sometimes is fuckin stupid......Take that pink suit and purple hat off Snoop, you look retarded next to 50...

Fashion advice coming from a man with pictures of outkast in his signature.  Ironic?  No, just hypocritical.  
Not really, Andre 3000 has always been kinda different and worn different shit.....Snoop just starts hanging out with Don Jaun and now he wants to be like him and dress like him......Andre3000 doesnt dress up and tell everyone hes a pimp....He just does it because thats the way he is.....

Snoop on the other hand, well is supposed to be a G, rolling 20 crip in a pink outfit my ass....I think its also pretty abvious that Snoop doesnt really pimp hoez, and he doesnt sell bitches off the corner to make a living.  And look at his stick on finger nails in the pimp video......Please, thats something my girlfriend would do Snoop :P

Stop fronting Snoop, the whole pimp image is getting tiring for me....

Was good.

All i gota say is snoop trys new stuff and raise his skillz. his just actin that part he know its all fun in games as his pimp role he plays its funny and just fo tha hell of it.

If anyone can take a crazy pimped out pink wearin no teath havin act and still be hot with mad skillz i say hell do u'r than

Fo Real.

Kevin Knight
im wit u all the way g and sorry to those dat i (if u like to call it) attacked on my first thread it just made me mad hearin peple dissin others just for sum silly shit and all so cuz i get hated on by peple too for my shit so i just let loose and again im sorry. no hard feelin ;) ;) ;)