Author Topic: Eminem, Obie Trice & Jermaine Dupri, on 106& Park Together...  (Read 496 times)

PLANT

Eminem, Obie Trice & Jermaine Dupri, on 106& Park Together...
« on: September 08, 2003, 09:27:32 AM »
Eminem, Obie Trice and Jermaine Dupri were all on 106 & Park last Friday????

???

That beef must be heating up :P
« Last Edit: September 08, 2003, 12:33:02 PM by Represent. »

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re:Eminem, Obie Trice & Jermaine Dupri, on 106& Park Together...
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2003, 12:33:46 PM »
were they on the same couch ? cuz if they weren't they were probably avoiding each other.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

PLANT

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2003, 12:33:51 PM »
Does anyone else find this odd?

PLANT

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2003, 12:36:02 PM »
were they on the same couch ? cuz if they weren't they were probably avoiding each other.
No, they wernt on the same couch, but you know they must have seen each other seeing they hit the stage within 10 minutes of each other.  Fake ass industry beefs piss me off.  On that new Kay Slay album Eminem talks about how he wont stop beefing with JD until Dre says so....Im so sure buddy.....JD was all smiles when he came out...

Duckman

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2003, 12:49:57 PM »
Bonecrusher was on Da Roc the mic tour and i think 50 is suppose to be on Daz's SO SO Def album so i guess there is no beef but BET did seperate them
« Last Edit: September 08, 2003, 01:24:08 PM by Duckman »

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2003, 04:16:21 PM »
yeah i was wondering about that when i saw it. The beef wasn't real anyway, Dre ran off at the mouth for no reason then there was like 5 songs. Probably all cool now

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

TSmitty

• Lil Geezy
  • IV Life=The Future
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2003, 04:59:27 AM »
i thought the beef was over Dupri runnin his mouth?....bout dre and timbaland bein overrated and dupri bein the best producer or some ish.
"Im Cavi which only means Young Buc Dope"-Young Buc-Tales from the Block

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2003, 01:06:53 PM »
i thought the beef was over Dupri runnin his mouth?....bout dre and timbaland bein overrated and dupri bein the best producer or some ish.

Nothing like that at all. JD was saying no producer can do what he can do, not Dre Tim or Diddy. He was referring to himself being a producer, a writer for other people + himself, running a successful business & having lots of success developing other artists. It's true too, none of them can do all of those things.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Duckman

« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2003, 01:21:26 PM »
JD bullshits cause he has ghostwriters

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2003, 09:31:47 PM »
JD bullshits cause he has ghostwriters

He writes for Bow Wow (or at least he did). Dre Diddy & Tim don't write any lyrics.

Paris

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2003, 09:41:36 PM »
That beef was bullshit to me , JD didnt take it seriously  + jd took Dre's "Bullshit" beat for Daz's freestyle