Author Topic: Donations  (Read 139 times)

Slim-x

Donations
« on: August 25, 2003, 12:21:22 AM »
Donations
to
DarkCide Records
A Global Force For A New World Network.
How can you donate to Tha DarkCide. It’s very easy and fast all you have to do is go to http://www.clix.to/DarkCideRecords or send your check or money order to Mark Pendergraft at the address listed. The money will go to young artist who need help but can’t afford the cost of producing a CD. We also work with all types of artist to help give them a way to express them selves. You will be helping your Brother or your Sister or even your friend or maybe your Mother or Father become who they always wanted to be. This brochure is to teach you and show you how your donation can help and save a good mind from the streets. You are most likely thinking this is a fake or am I going to be giving money and not learning how my money is really working to save our young minds? Well we are forming a network of record labels and artist to improve the artist chance on being heard. Real quick I would like to thank you for reading this brochure even if you don’t donate we thank you for your time.
Sincerely, Kevin Knight
P.O Box 6511
Concord, Ca  94524

Enter Tha DarkCide
E-Mail: darkciderec@yahoo.com
Fax: 1-253-270-6498

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
Re:Donations
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2003, 12:26:22 AM »
FA SHOOOOO......Lemme pull $1000 outta my ass and donate 2 this up & coming label......Dumb ass muthafuca, get a life......And wat tha fuck is 253 area code? U aint from Concord or Oakland bitch......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2003, 12:36:14 AM »
LMAO

kick ass album

Don Breezio

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2003, 12:40:46 AM »
yeah thats exactly where my moneys gonna go...fuck all those hungry kids in ethiopia!  ::)

Slim-x

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2003, 12:46:43 AM »

Slim-x

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2003, 12:52:03 AM »
FA SHOOOOO......Lemme pull $1000 outta my ass and donate 2 this up & coming label......Dumb ass muthafuca, get a life......And wat tha fuck is 253 area code? U aint from Concord or Oakland bitch......

My Concord Phone Is 925 But My Fax Is ( 253 ) It Sent To Me E-mail. Yahoo Offers it free.

Im Not Really Sure Where Its From.

FILA::AUS

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Gold Coast, Australia
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2003, 03:48:44 PM »
Yo I sent $50 Australian to start you off, hope thats enough for now. Once you guys record somethin and if its real dope i'll send a bit more.

All the best!

CITY I RIDE FOR...

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2003, 03:50:19 PM »
Yo I sent $50 Australian to start you off, hope thats enough for now. Once you guys record somethin and if its real dope i'll send a bit more.

All the best!

are u serious?
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

FILA::AUS

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Gold Coast, Australia
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2003, 04:11:29 PM »
 ;)

CITY I RIDE FOR...