Author Topic: ALL OF U GET OFF OF YOUR ASS.....  (Read 457 times)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Re:ALL OF U GET OFF OF YOUR ASS.....
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2003, 02:45:47 PM »
and keep knockin my karma.. shows how much of a sad lil bitch ass groupie you are.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

eS El Duque

« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2003, 03:02:35 PM »
AN BUY THE LAST EMPS FUCKIN ALBUM SHIT IS ALBUM OF THE YEAR AN WHAT REAL RAP SHOULD BE

i'll download it first...then maybe i'll buy it if i like it ;D

*starts the search for the album*

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2003, 04:45:13 PM »
And btw, for those intrested...new interview.

props for that

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Doggystylin

« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2003, 04:50:46 PM »
AN BUY THE LAST EMPS FUCKIN ALBUM SHIT IS ALBUM OF THE YEAR AN WHAT REAL RAP SHOULD BE

True! My OG copy has yet to arrive though. >:(
same here
same here.

and doggy for gods sake get of bones nuts.. do you know how idiotic you look throwin a comment like that in here?

and keep knockin my karma.. shows how much of a sad lil bitch ass groupie you are.

** it was a fuckin joke!! **

catching feelings shows how much u love them homos

whoa whoa, people are actually takin me seriously? seems like i got on yallz knerves with the bone comments, lol....i dont know if you guys get it, but its all to fuck with people on here, well of course i like bone but i know they dont drop albums of the year, i admit that their last album was weak. but people on here cant take it when you support someone they dont like. they get all uptight and throw a fit, NO BONE SUCKS are you insane bone cant drop an album of the year! whats it to you motherfucker so i think so, we all have opinions. so its kinda cool pushin it in some peoples faces like dr lincoln, hes all over my nuts in every thread, lol, for example, i say: trina deserved to get robbed, and hes all over me askin me why? man why do you care?

and for the karma thing, i might have dissed both of a couple times after that thread and maybe a couple more the next day but it gets boring so i let it go. so dont try to blame it on me, im not even on here enough to bring it that far down. guess yall really emotional bout that karma huh? didnt think yall would flip that quick.

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2003, 05:11:23 PM »
pr0ps too...havent seen ya around fo a while..ya been somewhere ?

I'm rather busy during the week.  I log on after work and check things out but then it's nap time then time to go out.  But I still check here everyday to get some news and see what's crackin'.

and 'who's that' is my fave too :)
i hope he makes more like it ;)

At first I didn't think that this song and the next, "Some Love, Some Hate" were the big bang to start off the album that I would expect but they have grown on me like crazy.  Especially the latter of the two (but I'd still change the chorus).  Both are really dope.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2003, 06:30:42 PM »
just a question for y'all....was it really worth waiting so many years for this album?

Paris

Dr._Funkenstein

« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2003, 09:51:41 PM »
At first I didn't think that this song and the next, "Some Love, Some Hate" were the big bang to start off the album that I would expect but they have grown on me like crazy.  Especially the latter of the two (but I'd still change the chorus).  Both are really dope.

Word! I really like the beat of "Some Love, Some Hate" and Emp's verses are fire but the hook isn't all that. The song could have been a lot better with a decent chorus.

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2003, 08:14:44 AM »
just a question for y'all....was it really worth waiting so many years for this album?

That's a difficult question to answer because I know he hasn't been working on this album for that long.  This is like the third album he's come up with.  

The album isn't a disapointment in my opinion so I can't say no but we got one great album when he could have released three great albums, so I can't say yes.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2003, 07:48:06 PM »

That's a difficult question to answer because I know he hasn't been working on this album for that long.  This is like the third album he's come up with.  

The album isn't a disapointment in my opinion so I can't say no but we got one great album when he could have released three great albums, so I can't say yes.

imagine if he had released 3 albums by now.......at least he finally got one out. Thanks for the response

Paris

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2003, 12:53:21 PM »
Here's an interview with hiphopsite.  This one is mostly different than the ones other websites conducted.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2003, 12:53:46 PM by C2Knuckles »

Dr._Funkenstein

« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2003, 01:03:11 PM »
Here's an interview with hiphopsite.  This one is mostly different than the ones other websites conducted.

Very interesting! Props!