Author Topic: Josef Leimberg: The Producer Of Pimp Slapp'd.. who is he????  (Read 180 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Josef Leimberg: The Producer Of Pimp Slapp'd.. who is he????
« on: September 01, 2003, 12:59:40 PM »
Most of the D.P.G. fans read the name in the credits for the first time when they picked up Paid The Cost To Be Da Bo$$ and bumped his diss track Pimp Slapp'd. However, Josef Leimberg is not a new name! He's been around since the early 90's with Loud Records with the group Madkap, and he produced the first two Mikah 9 albums (from Freestyle Fellowship) and did work with the Hierogliphycs.
Hooking up with DoggHouse, however, brought him a wider audience, and after laying the ground for Snoop's Pimp Slap, he also produced a cut the first mixtape, Welcome To The Chuuuuch Vol. 1, Bacc On Da Blocc, the comeback track by Tha Eastsidaz.
He's a talented musician and plays the trompete, and these tracks definitely weren't the last time we heard of this cat! He has recently recorded a couple of tracks for Saafir's new stuff, and is also working with Lil Half Dead's new album, I will make a sepparate update on this album right after this one. In addition to that, he recorded a track called "213: The Gangsta Clique with Snoop, Warren & Nate.

I had the chance to hear some of the new beats he's working on, and believe me, it's fonky!

LazyLatino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Josef Leimberg: The Producer Of Pimp Slapp'd.. who is he????
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2003, 01:26:11 PM »
Tight Info Nima...

UDollar A.K.A Nino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm sorry you had to see me like that...
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2003, 01:29:41 PM »
Some straight info fo our ass, props.

Tight, and "cant" wait to heard that "213: The Gangsta Clique" track..... that one is gonna be on the new 213 album, right?????
« Last Edit: September 01, 2003, 01:30:03 PM by NSDogg »
"I have loved you," says the LORD. "Yet you say, 'In what way have you loved us?' "Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" Says the LORD. "Yet Jacob I have loved" - Malachi 1:2

The final season of Lost - 2010

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2003, 01:34:59 PM »
Some straight info fo our ass, props.

Tight, and "cant" wait to heard that "213: The Gangsta Clique" track..... that one is gonna be on the new 213 album, right?????

well if it makes the cut yea lol..