Author Topic: Immortal Technique  (Read 288 times)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Re:Immortal Technique
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2003, 06:45:53 PM »
"The Other White Meat"   <---  :o

:o

think you could hook these tracks up?

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2003, 07:04:54 PM »
Yeah, like I said I'll hook anyone up with whatever they want.

I got you MSN now, I'll send it when I see you on there or on mIRC if I see you there.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2003, 07:08:15 PM »
Yeah, like I said I'll hook anyone up with whatever they want.

I got you MSN now, I'll send it when I see you on there or on mIRC if I see you there.

aight homie see you MSN hopefully

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

eS El Duque

« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2003, 07:48:40 PM »
I have 4 Immortal Technique songs from guest apperances if anyone wants them.  I don't think that he has many songs out there that are not on his albums.

Here are the titles:

"Keepin' It Raw"
"The Other White Meat"   <---  :o
"Brooklyn Academy"
"Audio Technician"

Non phixion has a song named Brooklyn Academy...but IT not on it, unless his voice changed  :P

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2003, 11:42:46 AM »
Non phixion has a song named Brooklyn Academy...but IT not on it, unless his voice changed  :P

I believe this is a guest spot from Pumpkinhead's EP Beautiful Mind.

Also, apperantly he received the "Hip-hop Quotable" in this month's The Source.  Anyone see this?  If so, what verse is it?
« Last Edit: September 04, 2003, 01:07:23 PM by C2Knuckles »