Author Topic: Bez VS. Tha Prophecy  (Read 234 times)

bez

Bez VS. Tha Prophecy
« on: August 28, 2003, 02:40:55 PM »
Due Sat Nite.
10 bars
3 votes

bez

Re:Bez VS. Tha Prophecy
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2003, 10:17:38 AM »
You couldn't drop gangsta shit if ya waste wore red-doo-rags, the only shootin ya do is facial, after ya give head-to-fags//
Like a deserted ibiza ya verse is a lengthy-farse, there should be punches flyin everywhere but all I see is empty-bars//
Like a blackmailin wall-street-business man I'll leave ya admirin-grabbin-cock, leave ya on ya knees so ya crawl-to-whitness the fall of your rhymin-laughin-stock//
I bet if ya got challenged to a freestyle you'd say choose-ya-stroke cos-ya-swim ta rep-ya-strength, you's-a-joke I'd still leave wit gold cos-to-win is easy against ya, cos ya rhymes lack any real depth-and-length//
You a rookie you gettin burned from ma heat cos ma rhymes are like a flaming-spray, I'm the wolf you the sheep, sendin ya ass to sleep like Denzel in that last scene in training-day//
Its funny cos dead presidents be re-dyin after readin-ya-verse, proof that your rhymes ain't money but don't worry you'll be joinin Lincoln with ya lines, cos ya seein-tha-hurse//
Shits a knockout homie but I'm leavin-ya-pissed, cos I punch wit so much heat is like brandy bombs steamin-from-ma-fists//
Best call ya "doc" now cos ya gunna need some stitchin, you just another victim, cos I snap backs  before I rip em cos like Marty Mcfly I get mad when somebody calls me chicken//
Got no need to mention your name in my rhyme cos after this battle you'll see it on ma list, your hands clenched in a fist throwin punches cos you pissed, let me tell ya somethin...everyone of em missed//
I'm ringin ya bell-boy, dam man ya came as soft-as-tits, I just wouldn't come back-for-more cos your shits wack-for-sure, dam there I go read back ho I just dropped-ma-tips!!//

bez

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2003, 03:28:56 PM »
proph?

Proph aka ..::Konztrukt::..

• 'G'
  • Hip Hop, is everything around you
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2003, 04:35:10 PM »
oh shit dogg..sorry i forgot, ive been busy..ill drop soon playa
Battle record: 6-4-0
5 KO's

Wins: Concrete, Qurate-L, Slim-x, Ill Logical, Dreamz, Balliztics
Losses: jaydubuwa, C-Bizzle, Jem, Bez

June awards: Rookie of the month

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2003, 05:20:17 PM »
im deticated to spittin ill, i pledge allegence,
i aint feelin ya shit, like a fuckin quadrapelegic/
ya rhymes bulemic, like calista flockheart purgin,(1)
u watch ally mcbeal, next week u meetin a surgeon/
Barneys splurgin, thats the wrong side of the fence he sittin,(2)
he diggin up more shit so he can write some more pre-writtens/

Like a carnivorous cattle rancher, u eatin MAD BEEF.
somebody call the dentist, this brit got BAD TEETH/
my shank removedf rom sheath, stab BEZ, i jus may,
cuz his lines be so long its like tony montana hittin yay/

lol short n sweet.. writers block but whatev...

(1)calista flockheart is that annorexic bitch from ally mcbeal
(2)Barneys is a clothing store all teh fags shop at
5 KO's

Fabulous_Verstyle

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2003, 06:47:20 PM »
BEZ took it clearly, his verse was loooong, had SOME personals and his punches were hitting PROH. hard(@ HIS LEVEL) .

PROPH. ur verse was short nd was boring, u mostly rapped about how HOW GOOD  U R, thts how i feel it, i dont think theres ne need for XPLANATION kaz BEZ purely took it.

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2003, 08:00:02 PM »
Yeah, bez took this, had some multis, personals, blah, blah...some a ya punches were good, some where definitely filler.  Bez, try and just bring the heat, edit out the shit that you know ain't hittin'....

Like a blackmailin wall-street-business man I'll leave ya admirin-grabbin-cock, leave ya on ya knees so ya crawl-to-whitness the fall of your rhymin-laughin-stock//
Shits a knockout homie but I'm leavin-ya-pissed, cos I punch wit so much heat is like brandy bombs steamin-from-ma-fists//
Best call ya "doc" now cos ya gunna need some stitchin, you just another victim, cos I snap backs  before I rip em cos like Marty Mcfly I get mad when somebody calls me chicken//
Got no need to mention your name in my rhyme cos after this battle you'll see it on ma list, your hands clenched in a fist throwin punches cos you pissed, let me tell ya somethin...everyone of em missed//
I'm ringin ya bell-boy, dam man ya came as soft-as-tits, I just wouldn't come back-for-more cos your shits wack-for-sure, dam there I go read back ho I just dropped-ma-tips!!//

^^^these were all kinda weak homie, I mean..yeah, they rhymed, and yeah, they had some multis, but form follows function, so work on ya content, feel me?

Proph..umm, seen better from you, some of your lines didn't make sense to me at all...i.e. the whole feelin' ya shit/quadrapeligic,  overall not very hard hittin' verse.  

My vote goes to Bez..PZ

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
Losses: Mack(x2), Red Alert,
Crew:Elite  
Battle Record: 17-3-0
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

• 'G'
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2003, 08:09:12 PM »
i cant spit anythign these days...thinkin about givin it all up...

oh and fabulous...i never talked once about how good i was...in the beginnging only because it was goin with what i was saying...i didn think mine was that bad...just short as fuck, i didnt even wanna drop anything, i was all choked n shit.

and vito...a quadrapelegic cant fell anything...get it
« Last Edit: August 31, 2003, 08:12:51 PM by Tha Prophecy »
5 KO's

bez

« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2003, 09:20:34 AM »
2-0 man

vito thanks again for the advice.  With every battle I am in the conent is becomin harder cos I dont wanna just sound like I am spittin the same shit over and over and over, feel me?

N e way I understand what you mean, I gotta work on the content like.

bez

« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2003, 01:16:25 PM »
uppin

C-Bizz

• Lil Geezy
  • The Industry is Punks!
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2003, 04:22:48 AM »
Bez took this, he had a few punches and a lot more multis, he obviously put a lot more effort then proph.

Prophs was pretty short and i couldnt really see any punches, pretty boring aswell, hardly any multis other then the two i saw. Yeah i figure writers block, you wouldnt have to quit, just take a rest.

vote bez

bez

« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2003, 04:55:28 AM »
Looks like its a knockout homie, thanks for the battle mate.

3-0.

Thanks to all the voters.

• 'G'
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2003, 12:49:20 PM »
congrats homie, lets do this again sometime...when im on point
5 KO's