Author Topic: How well do you kno ur fellow wcc members  (Read 408 times)

UnstoppableForce

Re:How well do you kno ur fellow wcc members
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2003, 02:54:50 PM »
"^^ Fuck you stoppable force !!!, i love to ride ur ferocious cock"

WTF?! Get some help retard.

ONETIME

« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2003, 02:57:17 PM »
u pathetic jakass, if u look closely i quoted it....i was jus keepin the game in flow...............guess who it is ?

get it......lol

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2003, 03:13:04 PM »
"jakasz i make no sense lol haha get me oh i mean keep the game flowin u kna i mean lol get it?"

Who do you guys think this is?

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2003, 03:18:44 PM »
i would try and keep the flow goin but i dun pay much attention to the main boards.. im  just chillin..
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

Jimmy Cash

• 'G'
  • Jimbo C. on the scene
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2003, 03:23:25 PM »
"jakasz i make no sense lol haha get me oh i mean keep the game flowin u kna i mean lol get it?"

Who do you guys think this is?

dickrider of the month

Reservation, Bitch!!!

PLANT

« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2003, 03:27:22 PM »
Damn this game just got fucked up, I dont follow anymore? ???

pappy

« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2003, 05:17:38 PM »
u guys ruined a perfectly good thread an to answer jomes imma say sgv as well.  maybe even jackass but i never seen him diss eminem just dre

PLANT

« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2003, 05:26:43 PM »
"99% of the time you can tell when something is gonna be wack....and 213 is gonna be WACK...mark that down"

This person is also known for only replying in Snoop threads to diss him....Matter of fact, I think the only threads this person replies in are Snoop threads.....LOL, all this guys concerned with is dissing Snoop, or anything to do with Snoop....

budsmokeronly

« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2003, 06:03:27 PM »
snoop dogg is the greatest person on earth, and he has never made a bad song.  In fact he should be known as the rap god.  He will never sell out, even if he does a duet with Sherryl Crow.

Eminem is awesome, I wish I could swing on his nuttsack.  I love rap ever since I first heard My Name Is.

Dr. Dre makes the best beats ever, no one can fade him.  I like it better when he makes a beat for lil' kim or busta rhymes.  Why the fuck would I want him to make a beat for a westcoast artist?

Deathrow is the powerhouse of the year 2000 and beyond.  They be fuckin up everybody in the industry.  Ain't no one fuckin with deathrow.  Just wait, crooked I will drop this summer and blow everyone out of the water.

Wow! 50 Cent is the hottest thing since sliced bread!

What's the bay area?  I have never heard of Spice 1.  Oh yeah Mac Dre, he sucks I heard him on that one album by that other guy.

Kurupt made a great decision by going back to the row.  I bet he will get his fierce flow back, and just tear the microphone up.  Didn't you know, rappers level of rap depends on what label they are on.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2003, 09:49:01 PM »
snoop dogg is the greatest person on earth, and he has never made a bad song.  In fact he should be known as the rap god.  He will never sell out, even if he does a duet with Sherryl Crow.

Eminem is awesome, I wish I could swing on his nuttsack.  I love rap ever since I first heard My Name Is.

Dr. Dre makes the best beats ever, no one can fade him.  I like it better when he makes a beat for lil' kim or busta rhymes.  Why the fuck would I want him to make a beat for a westcoast artist?

Deathrow is the powerhouse of the year 2000 and beyond.  They be fuckin up everybody in the industry.  Ain't no one fuckin with deathrow.  Just wait, crooked I will drop this summer and blow everyone out of the water.

What's the bay area?  I have never heard of Spice 1.  Oh yeah Mac Dre, he sucks I heard him on that one album by that other guy.

Kurupt made a great decision by going back to the row.  I bet he will get his fierce flow back, and just tear the microphone up.  Didn't you know, rappers level of rap depends on what label they are on.

99% of modern day rap fans? besides the Death Row ones that is...

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2003, 09:50:11 PM »
Aight here we go..

Fuck nah, Eminem sold the hell out, Dre is gay and fucks his artists over.
50 is wack, you can't hear a word he says, Benzino got them all in his pockets.
Xoxlaxlinxoxoxnoxo would rape them all in a battle easily.

is it by chance me? sounds like some of the stuff i said, not all of it tho

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

pappy

« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2003, 09:53:14 PM »

u cheated u used like 6 memebers but the first one is defintly trauma