Author Topic: Favorite meal?  (Read 435 times)

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
Re:Favorite meal?
« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2003, 05:00:43 AM »
Either steak & chips, or a double bacon & cheese burger from Sticky Fingers (one of the ex Rolling Stones restaurants). Or maybe my mum's Christmas dinner.
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2003, 06:48:16 AM »
a big fat joint and some pizza loaded with tabasco sauce.

Now that's what I'm talkin' about! It ain't a pizza without tabasco...

My favorite meal though - gotta go with...

A greek salad, nuthin' else but some olive oil to top it off. That's THE SHIT! I've grown to like salads a lot lately...

A good, big, juicy steak with some potatoes of some kind. It really don't matter. Plus some veggies. But no rice with my steak - with any other meat or whatever rice is fine, but keep that away from my plate if there's a steak on it. Dunno why I don't like that combo. Oh and gotta have tabasco on the table with almost everything.

I'm not really big on desserts, but if I happen to take something, I don't want anything too sweet.

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2003, 07:11:17 AM »
Carne Asada, Arroz y Frijoles, quacamole, salsa, con tortillas de maiz, y limon

DAMN my mouth just got wattery....LOL....who ever had that shit right there knows whats up trust me its the greatest shit ever i got all my white homies hoooked on that shit they cant pronounce it for sht but they love it.....

ill be LMAO when they be like bring some Carne y sada.... or Carne Esada or Car Ni Ysada ....but they know whats up now atleast and grub on that shit...lol

CharlieBrown

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2003, 07:54:36 AM »
^^oh yeah, i love mexican food too. Any kind, it's all good. Except Tacos, they're wack.

JTSimon

« Reply #34 on: September 05, 2003, 07:56:31 AM »
^^oh yeah, i love mexican food too. Any kind, it's all good. Except Tacos, they're wack.
Soft Tacos are great ;D

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #35 on: September 05, 2003, 07:58:38 AM »
man you trippin Tacos are the bomb....you obviously aint ever had this tacos straight from Mexico taco stand great stuff

CharlieBrown

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: September 05, 2003, 08:06:41 AM »
man you trippin Tacos are the bomb....you obviously aint ever had this tacos straight from Mexico taco stand great stuff

Soft Tacos are better than hard Tacos, but those Tacos look like the contents of my toilet last night after eating a dodgy Kebab.

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
« Reply #37 on: September 05, 2003, 08:13:39 AM »
whats that green shit  :P

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #38 on: September 05, 2003, 08:15:03 AM »
guacamole  ;D

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
« Reply #39 on: September 05, 2003, 08:19:42 AM »
guacamole  ;D

lol  ;D i dont think i would have any of that on my taco  ;D

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #40 on: September 05, 2003, 08:23:04 AM »
"a big fat joint and some pizza loaded with tabasco sauce.  Logged"

man u guys made me work up an apetite.....i ended up beggin my mom to make me a pizza wit hot sauce ..it's been so long since i ate that stuff......

my favorite meal.....man is that tough....

usually i start off with garlic bread ,hommos,french fries,small sandwiches and any type of salad they have

then the steak arrives ,with the sauce i ordered in a gravy boat....i don't pour the sauce on the steak nononononononoo i don't get enough sauce that way,i bathe the piece i wanna eat in the gravy boat (ignoring my mom's bitching about how it's impolite) i finish the steak in 3 minutes then move on to eating stuff from my parents and sisters's plates.then i eat some vegetables and finish off whatever left overs there are....

on to desert...usually i don't eat anything from the restaurants, and hold my apetite off till i get to this ice cream guys's place (jamil daou)....it's not the ice cream u get from machines..i don't know what it's called some call it arab ice cream (not sure though) i eat 2-3 cones usually the same stuff .....

OR

i just go to an arab restaurant an ask for a "mezza" ....basically a 3 hour lunch...

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #41 on: September 05, 2003, 08:41:19 AM »
i just go to an arab restaurant an ask for a "mezza" ....basically a 3 hour lunch...
go to a mexican restraunt and ask for that and they will give you a table thinking you saying "mesa" lol  ;D

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
« Reply #42 on: September 05, 2003, 11:17:23 AM »
those tacos looked like someone shat on them
It's 4:20, are you smoking?

Lady Scarface

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #43 on: September 05, 2003, 11:59:46 AM »
i thought i was the only person to put hot sauce on anything. I love hobinaro(sp) peppers on my sandwiches..

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #44 on: September 05, 2003, 07:21:05 PM »
I like hitting the Korean restaurant and having German Shepard on a stick....mmmmmmmm 8)