Author Topic: KeyStyle Mod's Needed....  (Read 391 times)

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re:KeyStyle Mod's Needed....
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2003, 04:50:05 AM »
"reefa was the main choice but he's lost his flare.. wow that sounds gay.."

lmfao

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2003, 09:27:03 AM »
just let the mods decide..
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2003, 11:15:56 AM »
let me decide....i choose me... now thats decided someone lock this thread...

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2003, 02:56:48 PM »
cold-bloodz-killa changed his name to Sl!m-x as some kinda joke..

we had a lil thread back in the day talkin about mods but reefa was the main choice but he's lost his flare.. wow that sounds gay..

Aint lost the flare dogg.. The board is jus so inactive. I used to post keystyles and shit.. feedback i got was minimal.. Seems like the 'bigger' people on here dont bother with the people who arent as good (l'll happily admit i aint a above average rhymer) but you jus lose love for the shit... I am returning.. and bein more active... I'd quite happily take the mods position and id prolly become alot more active if that was given to me.. BUt like i say im start uppin on the activity now.

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2003, 03:10:05 PM »

we had a lil thread back in the day talkin about mods but reefa was the main choice but he's lost his flare.. wow that sounds gay..

Aint lost the flare dogg.. The board is jus so inactive. I used to post keystyles and shit.. feedback i got was minimal.. Seems like the 'bigger' people on here dont bother with the people who arent as good (l'll happily admit i aint a above average rhymer) but you jus lose love for the shit... I am returning.. and bein more active... I'd quite happily take the mods position and id prolly become alot more active if that was given to me.. BUt like i say im start uppin on the activity now.

yeah.. since i mentioned your name for mod position.. then u come back
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2003, 03:14:14 PM »

yeah.. since i mentioned your name for mod position.. then u come back

Nahh man i actually came back last week.. remember the keystyle i posted? I aint been on the net in the past week or so cause ive had alot of crap wit college but tis sorted now. Ya kno man.. I aint even here to get the mod spot.. i'll take it if its offered... But i aint trippin if i dont get it.. I'll jus stay doin my thing.. Dont get it twisted

bez

« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2003, 04:05:47 PM »
Somebody needs to do something about this.  I ain't gunna go on about how I would be this and that if I was made mod because I hope that everyone knows I would treat the position with respect and honor everyone that posted in ma board.  

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2003, 09:04:36 PM »
So yall know, this has nothin to do with who's active. Its who will be fair making decisions on here. Who can actually keep their personal beef out of their moderating.

I agree we need sumbody else, new mods tend tah be all fulla energy n shit lol. If i was to pick just one person, id say Gareefa (assuming he's interested).

DeaDSouLjaH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2003, 09:47:00 PM »
hmm .. well i know i haven been active for quite some time..
and actually came back 2 weeks ago or something ..
but now i'm gonna be really active.. and i live in a time zone(india) very very different from the rest of y'all ..
newayz up to everyone else... i'm cool with anyone who becomes the mod as long as everythin on the board goes well cause this is the only form of entertainment for me at the moment.. lol ..  ;D

Awards:
Most Improved (January)
Emcee of the Month(February)
Battle Emcee of the Month(February)
Rhyme of the Month(February)

Record:17-8-1
[/color]

bez

« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2003, 10:31:22 AM »

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2003, 02:19:28 PM »
So yall know, this has nothin to do with who's active. Its who will be fair making decisions on here. Who can actually keep their personal beef out of their moderating.

I agree we need sumbody else, new mods tend tah be all fulla energy n shit lol. If i was to pick just one person, id say Gareefa (assuming he's interested).

yeah id be interested.