Author Topic: Dirty Birdy Mixtape Completed (With Audio Samples) MUST CHECK!!  (Read 99 times)

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Dirty Birdy Mixtape Completed (With Audio Samples) MUST CHECK!!
« on: September 03, 2003, 05:25:19 PM »
The Inland Empire's own Dirty Birdy has finally completed his "Mixtape Vol. 1" which will be available for purchase very soon. It features 15 trax including Part 2 of the underground banger "Everything I Love". Here is some songs for preview, "Ripashun", "Just Fuckin'", "Blow", and & "Everything I Love Pt. 2" featuring & produced by Dr. Stank. This collabo is DEADLY and is even better than Pt. 1, this shows what the IE is all about cause we dont post it if its wack. The cover is on the left, click for a bigger size. If you've never heard any of his earlier music before, here is an old track he recorded with his cousin Sly Boogy under their old group name "The Black Spooks" called "Understand My Plight".

01. Dirty Intro
02. Diggle Dirt Pimp Shit
03. Whoocanyootruss?
04. Ripashun
05. Blow
06. IG Crew (Interlude)
07. Everything I Love Pt. 2 Feat. Dr. Stank
08. So Wes Cos
09. Tribute
10. Just Fuckin
11. Fly Away
12. Where We Come From
13. We Gon' Blow
14. Kitty Cat Purr
15. Fuck It Up

the trax are at westcoast2k.net. The track Everything I Luv Pt. 2 is off the hook, damn I love Stanks production. Ya gotta check this out and post feedback
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Woodrow

Re:Dirty Birdy Mixtape Completed (With Audio Samples) MUST CHECK!!
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2003, 05:27:56 PM »
Props!

I can't wait to hear more from Stank. That Dangerous snippet from the baby ree mixtape is SO hot!

Ok. I just heard that Dr Stank track and WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: September 03, 2003, 05:30:08 PM by Engel-Rock AKA Dances With Bitch »

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2003, 01:29:17 AM »
I wasn't feelin' any of those 4 traccs that Westcoast2k had. Ain't really feelin' Birdy lyrically either.

BL7

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2003, 03:16:01 AM »
Tight! Thanks for the snippets homie. I'll be picking up that mixtape, 4 sho.