Author Topic: RELEASE DATE for Tupac RESURRECTION movie & soundtrack!  (Read 97 times)

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
RELEASE DATE for Tupac RESURRECTION movie & soundtrack!
« on: September 06, 2003, 02:23:58 AM »
Makaveli the don will again be coming to a store and a theatre near you. The Tupac Resurrection soundtrack will hit stores Tuesday November 4th. The album will be just like a 2Pac album, with MOST of the songs on the album from Tupac. There will be never before heard songs! The Outlawz will appear on 1 or 2 tracks on the album.

The Tupac Resurrection movie done by MTV Films will be in theatres a week later on Friday November 14th. For the past seven years a lot of people have wrote books and made DVD to try to tell the world how Pac thought and he felt about different issues. Well this new movie, which will be in wide release, has 2Pac telling his own story. This movie is a must see for any fan who knew who 2Pac was.

Source: Outlawrecordz.net

mauzip

Re:RELEASE DATE for Tupac RESURRECTION movie & soundtrack!
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2003, 02:29:30 AM »
Yeah I read that on WCA. Good news :)

Don't forget to pick up TQ's album October 14!!

MakaveliRidah

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
Re:RELEASE DATE for Tupac RESURRECTION movie & soundtrack!
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2003, 08:59:59 PM »
this is wat ive been highly anticipating all year.....this movie  is going to b the bomb !!!! hope to hear some fresh god shit on the album.....
now i remember a while back someone posted up something about a new My block remix  thats gonna b released with an unknown popular singer doing the chorus to this new remix...neone know about this ? is this giong to b on this album...?
and also i heard that they were making a video clip for my block....is this still goin forward.....?

sorry bout all da questions but i need answers !!!
heh