Author Topic: whats your fav way to smoke weed  (Read 476 times)

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
Re:whats your fav way to smoke weed
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2003, 09:53:46 PM »
last night i smoked my first blunt.... jamaican rum flavoured.... damn that shit was so sweet.... oh my god..... i wanna smoke another one tonight  8)

kick ass album

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2003, 09:54:54 PM »
Buckets a.k.a. waterfalls, a.k.a.gravity hoots,  aka waterhoots a.ka. sinkers are pretty sweet too, i like lungs better though.

what are/is lungs???

kick ass album

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2003, 07:23:19 AM »
Buckets a.k.a. waterfalls, a.k.a.gravity hoots,  aka waterhoots a.ka. sinkers are pretty sweet too, i like lungs better though.

what are/is lungs???

you take a plastic bottle, 2l, 600ml whatever. then cut the bottom half off, take a bread bag, make sure theres NO HOLES in it, ductape it to the bottle.. then make a little handle at the bottom of the bread bag.. a small twist with ductape or whatever.. then fill you bowl, light it, and slowly pull down the bread bag, filling it up with smoke, when its full. take the bowl off, and inhale. you can shove the bread bag up so that you get all the smoke possible. ;D have fun, i'll try to make a pic or something

bombchron

« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2003, 09:51:15 AM »
lungs=gravity bongs, how many times are you guys gonna explain the same fucking thing over and over in the same thread?  ::)

Last time I did a gravity bong, I was sooo fucked up...once I hit a 8 foot bong, which took like a whole minute to fill the lnog ass chamber full of smoke, and then the guy shotguned the whole thing to me in one hit...!!! I was HIGH in 5 minutes, and kept getting fucked up, and I threw up a hour later too. Another time I was fucked up was when I hadnt smoked for a month or two and then smoked wit some hardcore ppl, we smoked bong rips and pipe hits all night, smoked at least 3 different times, and the last time was a gravity bong, and maaaaaaaan it was my first time so I took a HUGE hit-I was coughing for 5 minutes, and then i was soo fucked up I could hardly talk, i got kinda paranoid, and when I went back to my room, i went to the suite in the opposite side of my floor by mistake which was a girls suite, and i thought it was mine tho, and when I tried opening the door it didnt open. I passed out and net mornign i saw chicks so im like wtf and i realized i wasnt in my suite LOL.

Then another time I hadnt smoekd for a while too, maybe a coulpe weeks, and the guys had some bomb chronic, which i wasnt used to back then...and we smoked wit em, but i had such a low tolerance i got FUCKED UP...in an hour I couldnt even talk man it was krazy, it has only happened to me a couple times, being so fucked up that i couldnt talk.

ahhh....good times 8)

but my favorite way to smoke would be a BLUNT, then a Joint/bidi, then a bong.... Id rather eat weed tho, its soo cool, but u need more. peaec
« Last Edit: September 15, 2003, 09:52:27 AM by Gank Star »

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2003, 02:11:54 PM »
lungs=gravity bongs, how many times are you guys gonna explain the same fucking thing over and over in the same thread?  ::)

were going to explain it over and over until you understand that a lung is not a gravity bong, a gravity bong is a sinker aka bukket aka waterfall. WEll I guess its basically the same way, who fucking cares though, doesnt matter which way you smoke weed, as long as your high.

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2003, 02:21:26 PM »
My favourite way would be a blunt, but i hardly ever buy wraps. I normally smoke a joint (love the new Silver Rizla) as they're the second nicest way to smoke, and bongs only seem to fuck me up that good when i haven't blazed for at least a week.

Is it just me and my mates punk that when we smoke joints rolled with Silver Rizla they smell like barbeques? We can only smell it if we're in the same room blazing, if you walk in after they've started it just reeks of punk, but if you're there from the start all our spliffs have smelt of barbeques, it's well wierd (and annoying when the munchies kick in as all you can think of is steak, sausages, chicken & burgers, all done to perfection, but they're never there :'()
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...