Author Topic: September 11, 2003  (Read 297 times)

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:September 11, 2003
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2003, 01:52:26 PM »
am i the only one thats gettin sick of hearing bout this 9/11 shit everyday? R.I.P to all those people who died...but guess what? people die everyday, so why is this day anymore special? some people need to get over it and move on with their lives...

Noon Bank$

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bankin' It
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2003, 02:59:18 PM »
am i the only one thats gettin sick of hearing bout this 9/11 shit everyday? R.I.P to all those people who died...but guess what? people die everyday, so why is this day anymore special? some people need to get over it and move on with their lives...
...what part of Afghanistan are u from?

bez

« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2003, 03:16:18 PM »

Dam, thats fucked

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2003, 03:18:45 PM »

Dam, thats fucked

not really...actually lot of people feel the same way...

and its unfortunate that all those people died...and our government knew about those fucking planes gettin jacked, yet they didn't do nothin...us goverment is full of shit..so is bush.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2003, 03:24:50 PM by LaZ1e »

bez

« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2003, 03:23:19 PM »

Dam, thats fucked

not really...actually lot of people feel the same way...

you and the rest of these people need to learn what the word respect means.  Alot of people died, it will never be forgotton and thats the way it should be.  To say people need to get over it is an ignorant comment, imagine if your dad was a fireman and he went up there to try and save somebodys life and he never came back, I think you would have a different outlook.  Get some fuckin respect.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2003, 03:25:11 PM by Bez »

Eazy-E RuthlessG

« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2003, 03:36:43 PM »
Remember coming home that day, and turning on the tv..... Almost every program had it on, and i was like "what?"....
Could not understand it....
I was in school.. It was like the 3rd day of school. My boy was called down to the office and when he came back he was like "Yo..One of the Twin Towers was hit by a plane." and I was like "Word? How u know?" and he said he saw it on one of the TVs in the office.

So tha teachers and shit wuldnt tell us what was goin on.  >:(
People was makin shit up about how theres more planes in the air, hittin shit.
So I got home and watched TV. I was glewed to the TV for like 2 weeks straight just watchin it. I couldnt sleep that night, and I didnt wanna watch tv and I went outside and I looked up...I saw the most stars Ive ever seen.  :o Shit was amazin..

Where were yall that day?
omg i wouldnt watch that shit for 2 weeks u exxagerated there  so fuckin boring same shit over and over i missed sum fuckin shows cuz of that shit that pissed me off and i know it pissed other people off it was terrorist that was fucked up that happened and so much shit happenes everyday thats fucked but RIP to those people and those firefighters who try to save those people stuck under debris and thats it.....im out.....i dont act like other people and say oh yeah that was real sad and start making up shit just faking it just say whatcha u wanna say

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2003, 03:38:57 PM »
« Last Edit: September 11, 2003, 04:02:26 PM by LaZ1e »