Author Topic: Do SNoop and NAte even respect Warren G?  (Read 859 times)

budsmokeronly

Re:Do SNoop and NAte even respect Warren G?
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2003, 04:48:13 PM »
its unbeleiveable how much niggaz hate these days

see thats where you are wrong.  I don't hate snoop at all, or nate, or warren.  doggystyle is my fav album ever.  I am just being realistic.  213 sounds better over warren g production than it will over neptunes, timbaland or anyone else.  Tell me I am wrong.  Is from tha church to tha palace a better beat than dogghouse soul food?

its unbelievable how much niggaz dickride these days.

Jome

« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2003, 06:19:56 PM »
and havin 4-5 beats on a album these days is MASSIVE......seriously......

No..
He have produced 4-5 tracks OUT OF the 30 tracks they have made yet.
Normally, that would mean that 1-3 of these make the album.

Trauma-san

« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2003, 06:21:28 PM »
its unbelievable how much niggaz dickride these days.

^^ Just like how you're ridin' Warren's Dick, you mean?  You think one motherfucker is gonna break or make the album? WAKE THE FUCK UP it's a 213 album, Warren will be on every track, what the fuck are you worried about?  Have we got to the point where we're so tired of bitching about albums, that we have to bitch about albums that HAVENT EVEN BEEN RECORDED YET?  WHAT THE FUCK?  Just Calm down.  Step back.  Don't worry what the fuck nate snoop and Warren are doing.  Wait for the album to come out, then talk your shit.  By The Way, Since you seem to know what 213 sound like over a neptunes beat that hasn't even been recorded yet, I'm gonna call you next week, maybe you can use your psychic powers to pick me some fuckin' lottery numbers.  
« Last Edit: September 15, 2003, 06:23:58 PM by Scorpion »

Trauma-san

« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2003, 06:22:43 PM »
And another thing.  How do we know that this is Snoop or Nate's fault?  Frankly, I don't see Warren G doing shit with anybody.  Maybe he's lazy, and doesn't produce much.  Maybe they have to beg him to produce 4 tracks.  Who knows?  Why even speculate, just let the album come out and then judge how it sounds.  

PLANT

« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2003, 07:56:06 PM »
Yeah, but you can't go reppin the westcoast and release an album full of eastcoast producers and guests, with no leftside flava. That's what I call HYPOCRESY.
Full of eastcoast producers  ???  B Please!

One Neptunes track and a Timbo track dont fill up the album....

90% of the album will be produced by Warren G, Dr. Dre, Fredwreck, Battlecat etc.....Thats top notch west coast production to the fullest.....Having 2-3 songs produced by the best eastcoast producers wont hurt the album IMO...

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2003, 09:30:20 PM »
its unbeleiveable how much niggaz hate these days

213 sounds better over warren g production than it will over neptunes, timbaland or anyone else.  

How do u Know??? u heard the album already?

So they didnt sound good on the Remix of cant go for that (produced by Missy who is on Timbalands crew)

They Didnt Sound Good on Dr.Dre Remix of Game Dont wait?

They Didnt sound good on "Dont Tell" Produced by Dj Quik

and if Warren G's production was so great dont u think everybody would be knockin at his door right now?

just wait until the album comes out kid

PS: Im a big Warren G fan

mauzip

« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2003, 09:51:32 PM »
And another thing.  How do we know that this is Snoop or Nate's fault?  Frankly, I don't see Warren G doing shit with anybody.  Maybe he's lazy, and doesn't produce much.  Maybe they have to beg him to produce 4 tracks.  Who knows?  Why even speculate, just let the album come out and then judge how it sounds.  

This reminds me. Everybody's hating on Snoop cause he wants to make money and be in the charts and works with popular artists/producers (PTCTBTB). But look at Nate. Doesn't he do the same?

budsmokeronly

« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2003, 10:40:08 PM »
By The Way, Since you seem to know what 213 sound like over a neptunes beat that hasn't even been recorded yet, I'm gonna call you next week, maybe you can use your psychic powers to pick me some fuckin' lottery numbers.  

I won't tell you any lottery numbers, but I will tell you that next week 4 greasy truckers are going to molest you.

budsmokeronly

« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2003, 11:11:13 PM »
^^ Just like how you're ridin' Warren's Dick, you mean?  You think one motherfucker is gonna break or make the album? WAKE THE FUCK UP it's a 213 album,

hey smart guy, listen to your own words.  IT'S A 213 ALBUM.  WARREN G IS THE DJ OF 213.  I didn't make that up.  I ain't ridin his dick at all, back in the day when they really were a group, warren g made the beats.  dre didn't make the beats.  neptunes didn't make the beats.  timbaland didn't make the beats.  fredwreck didn't make the beats.  maybe daz made a few beats, but it was all warren.  now he is gonna do 4 for the album.  Oh wee.  and are you guys kidding me when u say how do we know it is snoop holding back from letting warren produce more cuts.  

teecee

« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2003, 11:30:24 PM »
Sum peeps have it TWISTED!!!  Warren never even rapped in 213 in the old days, he was the PRODUCER!!!  So bringing in other producers is like bringing in people to produce for premo in gangstarr or pete rock in Pete rock in cl smooth, or Dre and Yella in NWA............it just fucking sucks.  I mean, sure there will be exceptions, but bottom line is this album is becoming what we were all worried about.

My two cents-- they DO have a better chance of blowing without production so that is great.....but the side of me that truly loves music was really wishing and praying for an authentic westcoast lbc 213 album.  Shoulda known better than to even dream about that in this day in age....

smoke562

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2003, 11:32:55 PM »
exactly
warren is supposed to be the dj of the crew
he should be producin most of the album,,...if not, then all of it

teecee

« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2003, 11:34:22 PM »
I agree with AC Grundy for once !!! lol

I mean, if you guys honestly think Warren only having four beats doesnt have everything to do with SNoop than wake the fuck up....and damnit, WARREN IS THE PRODUCER OF 213, Snoop is the rapper, and Nate is the singer. Warrens forte (especially nowadays) is producing, i am not sure i even wanna hear him rap over other peoples beats besides Dres.  And i am not saying tis album will be at all bad, i think it just is a product of the SORRY state of rap today.  peace

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Diggie Dee aka Tha Preacher
« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2003, 02:34:43 AM »
Yeah, but you can't go reppin the westcoast and release an album full of eastcoast producers and guests, with no leftside flava. That's what I call HYPOCRESY.
Full of eastcoast producers  ???  B Please!

One Neptunes track and a Timbo track dont fill up the album....

90% of the album will be produced by Warren G, Dr. Dre, Fredwreck, Battlecat etc.....Thats top notch west coast production to the fullest.....Having 2-3 songs produced by the best eastcoast producers wont hurt the album IMO...

I was not talkin bout the 213 album but Snoop's albums, that tend to be eastcoast biased lately. Say that it aint true. Anyway, westcoast or not, Warren's got to produce like 75% of the album. It is obvious.

What would you think if Nate Dogg sang in 4 tracks of the 213 album? Yeah, you'd prolly want yo money back. Nate Dogg is the 213 crooner and he's got to do the singing, choruses and so in the whole fucking album. Same thang with Warren. He is the fuckin DJ, let him do his part.

smoke562

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2003, 06:18:19 AM »
man i wish bitch ass snoop was readin these forums

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2003, 06:27:35 AM »
Let me just say this: Yall don't know what the fuck Warren/Snoop/Nate's relationship is like.  Maybe Warren beats the fuck out of his mom everytime he goes to visit her, and Snoop and Nate hate him for it.  
i maybe wrong but i'm pretty sure warren's mum is dead.

my take on the whole situation....snoop is calling the shots to make a comercial album featuring warren g and nate, rather than making a 213 record where everyone has has an equal say in things and warren g handles the majority of the production

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?