Author Topic: Club Caucasion  (Read 266 times)

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
Re:Club Caucasion
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2003, 05:02:30 PM »
If Asian, Hispanic, and black kids can have their own clubs, then why can't white people???? It can't be any more racist of a club than Meccha or some of those other clubs.

Its not that they cant, but its ridiculous.

The reason other ethnicities need to have these kinds of clubs, is so that they can participate in events, etc...that teach them about their own culture. Things that most schools wont teach, because their busy teaching about European history, and other shit that doesnt hardly apply to many minorities. If the school text books equally taught about every culture, and NOT just white culture...then there'd be no need for these clubs. But that isnt the case. So white kids dont really need a "club". They just want one, because they dont have one. I honestly think having a "white club", in a way...belittles what these other clubs are trying to do.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2003, 05:11:15 PM »
ummm, we already have a caucasion club in America...it's called SCHOOL...and yes, anyone can join...I aint hatin, it's a fact...

I dunno about this...Having a Caucasion Club in Oakland, CA...1 of tha only 2 or 3 cities that has more blacks than whites...home of tha Black Panthers...lolol...it's just pretty ridiculous when U think about it...

« Last Edit: September 21, 2003, 05:30:37 PM by RODZILLA a.k.a tha7th »

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2003, 05:26:03 PM »

The reason other ethnicities need to have these kinds of clubs, is so that they can participate in events, etc...that teach them about their own culture. Things that most schools wont teach, because their busy teaching about European history, and other shit that doesnt hardly apply to many minorities. If the school text books equally taught about every culture, and NOT just white culture...then there'd be no need for these clubs. But that isnt the case. So white kids dont really need a "club". They just want one, because they dont have one. I honestly think having a "white club", in a way...belittles what these other clubs are trying to do.

You are full of crap. Schools don't teach "white culture" they just teach about history and the fact is for most of the history of this country it has been white. Oh well.

Listen, people join these racial clubs not to learn about culture, but just to associate with people of the same culture. So what is so wrong if some white kids want to hang out together just like Asians, Blacks, Hispanics, etc all do. Fair is fair.

AWS SS 88

« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2003, 05:57:00 PM »
if the others can have a club,the whites have just as much right to have one of their own

Jome

« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2003, 06:23:07 PM »
Fuck it, I'm starting my own club.
Only hot chicks allowed.. entrancefee in natural.  8)

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2003, 07:20:18 PM »

You are full of crap. Schools don't teach "white culture" they just teach about history and the fact is for most of the history of this country it has been white. Oh well.

Listen, people join these racial clubs not to learn about culture, but just to associate with people of the same culture. So what is so wrong if some white kids want to hang out together just like Asians, Blacks, Hispanics, etc all do. Fair is fair.

u can hang out wit people of your own race, whether youre in a club or not. So that has NOTHING to do with it. As for the history of the country, lol thats jus stupid. Most us textbooks have 99% of the information, regarding white history in this country. THen a lil blurb about Martin Luther King Jr. A lot of times, nothing about Malcolm X. Barely anything about Mexican American history in the country, even less about Native American (the only real "Americans") history. And as far as Asian culture, there is ZERO about it. Now, im not saying that every race contributed the same to the country. Not everyone made slaves work to help "build the country". Youre right, only whites contributed there. So yah, they deserve 99% of tha teachings in high school history classes.  ::) But im saying, as for other cultures, there is hardly ANYTHING taught about them. And theyve contributed far more then ZERO to America. So like Rod said, tha "White Club", is SCHOOL. Whites already learn SO much about their "culture" in this country...in normal school teachings. Why shouldnt other cultures get a chance to learn their OWN history in this country...even if they HAVE to find an outside source, other then class. These clubs are created to help others learn about their culture...cus schools wont teach it. Then white kids decide to make their own club, just to fit in. Its stupid, period.

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2003, 08:45:09 PM »
if the others can have a club,the whites have just as much right to have one of their own
Heeeeeeeeeeeey!!  It's the Nazi guy... welcome back.  lol

AWS SS 88

« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2003, 09:13:44 PM »
Heeeeeeeeeeeey!!  

hey,its fonzie