Author Topic: Jome whats up? all the sudden all the love for Tech  (Read 491 times)

Doggystylin

Jome whats up? all the sudden all the love for Tech
« on: September 22, 2003, 12:29:11 PM »
i mean ive always been a tech n9ne fan, i first heard him back in the day when i got the gang related soundtrack, n heard tracks here n there from his 2 underground albums til anghellic dropped back in 01, n then he dropped absolute power in 02. but it seems like ur new to tech. what got u into him? and if anyone says they feel tech n dont feel bone then their retarted cuz even tech gives props to bone. but thats not the issue, anyways im goin to go see tech live n meet him next monday. and oh yea its cool to see more people appreciating tech, what are you fav songs?

JTSimon

Re:Jome whats up? all the sudden all the love for Tech
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2003, 01:13:22 PM »
Jome is going through a phase ;D

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2003, 01:50:15 PM »
and if anyone says they feel tech n dont feel bone then their retarted cuz even tech gives props to bone.

That makes a whole lot of sense.  ::)

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2003, 02:09:20 PM »
Tech N9ne is dope as fuck.... way underrated.....

eS El Duque

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2003, 04:07:38 PM »
everyone at my school knows who Tech N9ne is..that song "ima playa" got him famous here ;D (to about 1500 ppl lol ;D)

absolute power  8)

Jome

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2003, 04:55:25 PM »
i mean ive always been a tech n9ne fan, i first heard him back in the day when i got the gang related soundtrack, n heard tracks here n there from his 2 underground albums til anghellic dropped back in 01, n then he dropped absolute power in 02. but it seems like ur new to tech. what got u into him? and if anyone says they feel tech n dont feel bone then their retarted cuz even tech gives props to bone. but thats not the issue, anyways im goin to go see tech live n meet him next monday. and oh yea its cool to see more people appreciating tech, what are you fav songs?

lol

I admit to be sleeping on Tecca for some years, but you gotta start somewhere..
And it's "Absolute Power" that made me really get into him, I don't think I would become a fan if I had heard "Anghellic" back in the days..
AP is a much better album then "Angellic", imo..

Been listening to his shit for about 10 months now.. and I think I've heard most of his tracks now.. maybe not all of the obscure cameos..

I'm planning to make a "Best of Tecca" CD, and this is the tracklisting so far:

1. Intro (Mixed by myself, from some of his greatest tracks and hooks)
2. The industry is punks
3. I'ma playa
4. Here comes Tecca Nina
5. Imma tell
6. F.T.I.
7. Gunz will bust
8. Victory
9. Slacker
10. The Grench
11. Keep on keepin' on
12. Absolute Power
13. 187 on a hook ft. Brotha L. Hung
14. Einstein
15. Boss Doggin'
16. Tormented
17. Be jealous
18. Who got the keys to my Navi ft. Spice 1..
19. I'ma playa remix feat. 2Pac

May make the album:

Yada Yada Yada
Hydro
Real Killer
Now it's on
Celcius
Regime Mobstaz ft. The Regime & Yukmouth
Somebody gon die tonight ft. Yukmouth etc..

« Last Edit: September 22, 2003, 05:42:36 PM by Tech J0mE »

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2003, 06:24:56 PM »
and if anyone says they feel tech n dont feel bone then their retarted cuz even tech gives props to bone

::)

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Doggystylin

« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2003, 07:23:00 PM »
to dr lincoln and c2 ...please get off my nuts

how can you roll your eyes to that, Tech N9ne has the same flow as bone, is on tour with bone, gives props to bone, is from the midwest. how can you feel him but not bone, or even if you dont feel bone ok whatever, but if you like tech n9ne you atleast have to respect bone, the flow is so similar, please reply with atleast a semi intelligent post instead of posting that dumb roll eyes smilie

now im bein real with this, i aint even tryin to piss anybody off or be bias, i mean have you guys even heard tech n9ne? its not like im sayin anybody who loves snoop cant hate on bone.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2003, 07:29:34 PM »
^^ I actually am not a fan of Tech 9. However, your logic makes absolutely no sense. Defari bigged up 50 Cent in his latest interview, that doesn't mean I'll start liking 50.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Doggystylin

« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2003, 07:39:16 PM »
comon man read my post, i didnt just say because of givin props

do i have to say it all in caps to get the point across to you?

THEIR FLOW IS ALIKE, THEY RAP LIKE EACHOTHER

its like me sayin, i love the way layzie bone but i hate how krayzie bone raps, its the same damn style, lol

anyways ok, lets say you do like tech n dont like bone, ok whatever, your opinion, but atleast respect the originators, even tech says that, u know what im tryin to say? comon man, i know yall hate me but dont let that get in the way with agreeing with me or trying to see my point

eS El Duque

« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2003, 07:43:58 PM »
to dr lincoln and c2 ...please get off my nuts

how can you roll your eyes to that, Tech N9ne has the same flow as bone, is on tour with bone, gives props to bone, is from the midwest. how can you feel him but not bone, or even if you dont feel bone ok whatever, but if you like tech n9ne you atleast have to respect bone, the flow is so similar, please reply with atleast a semi intelligent post instead of posting that dumb roll eyes smilie

now im bein real with this, i aint even tryin to piss anybody off or be bias, i mean have you guys even heard tech n9ne? its not like im sayin anybody who loves snoop cant hate on bone.

yea...but they have different voices.

Don Seer

« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2003, 02:11:43 AM »
doggy.. you';re obsessed.. yet again you drag off topic bone riding into another thread...  >:(

:-*

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2003, 02:52:13 PM »
please reply with atleast a semi intelligent post instead of posting that dumb roll eyes smilie

Actually that's all that idiotic statement warranted and the rolling eyes says it all.

Doggystylin

« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2003, 03:23:52 PM »
doggy.. you';re obsessed.. yet again you drag off topic bone riding into another thread...  >:(

:-*

how is bone off topic? its like bringin snoop up in a dre topic, you people are drivin me nuts, forget it

c2, obviously you dont know what to say so you reply with bullshit like that. get off my nuts kid.

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2003, 03:39:10 PM »
c2, obviously you dont know what to say so you reply with bullshit like that. get off my nuts kid.

I think I got my point across quite clearly.

And LOL @ kid.  I'm your senior by half a decade.