Author Topic: Wich rapper has worked with the most producers?  (Read 427 times)

Jome

Re:Wich rapper has worked with the most producers?
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2003, 06:29:30 PM »

Maybe if you read the other posts in the thread you'd C that the topic strayed over to who is more versatile between Snoop and Jay-Z. Since when has Jay made a West Coast sounding tracc? Or a Dirty South sounding tracc? Oh wait...he never has.

It's evident that you shouldn't be talking about Jay-Z, cuz you seem to know NOTHING about him or the tracks he's been on/producers he's worked with.

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2003, 02:28:13 PM »
Fucc Jay-Z. He doesn't compare to Snoop because Jay is all East Coast. Snoop's obviously worked with a grip of Westcoast producers, as well as doin' shit with No Limit, Ruff Ryders, Lil' Flip, David Banner, Neptunes, Swizz Beats, etc. IMO Snoop IS indeed the most versatile man in the rap game today.

And Jay haven't.. ??  ::)
The topic says "W(h)ich rapper has worked with the most producers?"
Not about who his most versatile.. and btw, Snoop wouldn't take that either.

Maybe if you read the other posts in the thread you'd C that the topic strayed over to who is more versatile between Snoop and Jay-Z. Since when has Jay made a West Coast sounding tracc? Or a Dirty South sounding tracc? Oh wait...he never has.

Um, getting Rick Rock to produce a few tracks on The Dynasty, seems pretty west coast to me. Reaching out to Timbaland, and getting UGK on Big Pimpin, I think that is dirty south. Snoop may have done many different styles of track, but has he adapted his flow? For the mostpart, no he hasn't. He got made a fool of on his own album on Down 4 My Niggas, Magic and C-Murder completly ripped it, and then Snoop spoiled the song completly, flowing all pimpish and shit on a hyped track. I'm not a big Jay Z fan, but even I can see that he is far more versatile than Snoop.

Jome

« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2003, 10:11:58 PM »
Yup.  8)

Don Breezio

« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2003, 12:57:26 AM »
Fucc Jay-Z. He doesn't compare to Snoop because Jay is all East Coast. Snoop's obviously worked with a grip of Westcoast producers, as well as doin' shit with No Limit, Ruff Ryders, Lil' Flip, David Banner, Neptunes, Swizz Beats, etc. IMO Snoop IS indeed the most versatile man in the rap game today.

And Jay haven't.. ??  ::)
The topic says "W(h)ich rapper has worked with the most producers?"
Not about who his most versatile.. and btw, Snoop wouldn't take that either.

Um, getting Rick Rock to produce a few tracks on The Dynasty, seems pretty west coast to me. Reaching out to Timbaland, and getting UGK on Big Pimpin, I think that is dirty south. Snoop may have done many different styles of track, but has he adapted his flow? For the mostpart, no he hasn't. He got made a fool of on his own album on Down 4 My Niggas, Magic and C-Murder completly ripped it, and then Snoop spoiled the song completly, flowing all pimpish and shit on a hyped track. I'm not a big Jay Z fan, but even I can see that he is far more versatile than Snoop.

he also reached out to dre (westcoast) and juvenile (southern) for the vol. 3 cd...i would say jay-z is probably the most versatile as far as producers go...nas is more versatile as far as east/west/south style shit, flow, lyrics, etc...jay & nas are probably the 2 best right now (too bad jay is retiring supposedly).