Author Topic: David Blaine's stunt  (Read 582 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re:David Blaine's stunt
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2003, 01:13:09 PM »
it's a tight trick, i don't know you guys are pissed off at him for..it's not like he's starving someone else and exploiting them.

i just got two words for y'all though....mineral water.............without food/sufficient nutrition the body starts to deteriorate , there's some shit in that water believe you me.

anyways why are the british such a-holes??

and where does he go to pee/poop....and does he let people watch that?

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Seer

« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2003, 02:54:00 PM »
if some british guy came and got himself suspended in a box in times square or somethin.. wouldnt ya'll throw stuff at him?

Trauma-san

« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2003, 03:40:21 PM »
I don't mind the reaction of the crowd, I think he did it in London on purpose, since the british are such assholes, he knew he'd get more publicity.  

BTW, It's not mineral water, two days ago he even let the guardian go up with the guys when they tested the water supply.  It's just plain water.

He gets to drink as much as he wants, and he pisses into a tube sticking out the side of the box.  He's only had to defecate once, and he has diapers in the box with him.  He took a dump, threw it in a plastic bag, and dropped it out of the box.  

Like somebody above said, 44 days without food isn't unheard of, buddhists do stuff like this a lot.  For an american celebrity to do it though, I think shows a lot of self control.  

The crap about him ending it early was all just typical british tabloid crap.  His doctors test the urine each day, and they're saying he should be able to make the 44 days no problem.

Yesterday he was in kind of bad shape, though, he's saying he blacks out if he stands up too fast, he has a sweet taste in his mouth (which indicates he's starving to death).  Your body processes available sugars, then burns the fat off your body, then starts breaking down muscle.  If he's in really bad shape towards the end, his body will start breaking down his internal organs to survive, so it's a very dangerous thing to do.  He's instructed them not to remove him under any circumstances, unless he's been immobile for 2 full days!  He even told one reporter that he'd rather die than not finish the stunt.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2003, 03:48:35 PM »
This fucker is crazy.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2003, 04:04:47 PM »
^^lol@"assholes" thats shit on women say.............man thats some gay shit their, y'all say that in real life?.........
and about british being "assholes".....................lol ::)

Trauma-san

« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2003, 04:08:47 PM »
I can't believe a guy from england is trying to tell me that I talk funny.  You've GOT to be kidding me.  EVERY FUCKING THING you guys SAY is funny, LOL.  

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2003, 04:17:03 PM »

lol, i seriously dont see the box, i must be stupid or blind...  :(

Trauma-san

« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2003, 05:16:29 PM »
It's clear, LOL.  You're not supposed to see it... really though, if you look at the picture of him close up, you'll see a plastic wall in front of him, it's about 7 feet high, the box is about 3 feet deep.  

budsmokeronly

« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2003, 05:52:32 PM »
I hope a hurricane hits london, I'd like to see him stay in the box thru that.  now that would be entertaining.

Kaidy

« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2003, 06:10:47 PM »
I think its a decent stunt, like Trauma I'm comparing dude to Houdini in his showmanship, and even though this isn't magic I do appreciate the guy's 'magic' or whatever u want to call it. He's a great performer.

And its crazy to me how people get so excited/annoyed by him. I mean, I seen one dumbass white trash guy jump up there and try to cut off his water supply while shouting insults at him. people take shit way too serious.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2003, 07:59:24 PM »
if some british guy came and got himself suspended in a box in times square or somethin.. wouldnt ya'll throw stuff at him?

personally i don't know anyone that would do shit like that to some doing something like that ......that's FUCKED UP. i can see maybe a crack head or some ghetto people doing that but i can't see us selling eggs to throw and trying to cut off the water supply.that shit is just too fucked up

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

budsmokeronly

« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2003, 10:15:42 PM »
I would definately throw shit at some  idiot if he were pulling this stunt where I live.  if your looking for attention, I will give you my attention and a lot more.

Don Seer

« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2003, 01:34:40 AM »
especially if it werent an american.. i.e. an outsider.... psychologists here are saying the reaction is because they feel he's invading us. lol

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2003, 04:45:05 AM »
Hahaa ... your right, cutting the water supply isnt funny, but you can imagine the boredom of watching him, so throwing eggs is only natural. Like at a concert when a group tries to make a human pyramid, everyone fucks bottles at them till they fall down. Why is he doing it in london anyway? Does anyone really care over there? It doesnt seem like theyre buying the " im challenging the extremes of humanity" stuff
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

Trauma-san

« Reply #29 on: September 26, 2003, 07:19:20 AM »
^^ In america, usually people don't do that kind of stuff at concerts, everybody generally has a good time without assholes throwing beer bottles at everybody.

He said in one part he did it in london because he knew he'd get a big crowd coming out and playing music, etc. (like bands come by and play for him, and people come by and play chess on the ground with him).  I don't think he minds all the people throwing things at him, he knew london would be like that, it's just more publicity.