Author Topic: War  (Read 160 times)

Nine Milla Killa

War
« on: September 23, 2003, 03:50:39 PM »
just wanted to bring this up, y dont they just send all the damn gang bangers out to war cuz they like to get caps peeled

JTSimon

Re:War
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2003, 05:54:55 PM »
just wanted to bring this up, y dont they just send all the damn gang bangers out to war cuz they like to get caps peeled

Dead end people in military would have nothing to do in life  ;D

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2003, 06:15:22 PM »
Because they wouldn't follow orders, they'd just have their own motives.  When you fight a war for a country, you have to do what they say whether you agree with it or not, gangbangers would never do that.  

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2003, 06:57:01 PM »
but its still a good idea ;) only if they listened

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2003, 06:59:31 PM »
Could you imagine AG and BabyG in the army?  ;D

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2003, 07:37:10 PM »

Why would the army spend thousand of money training soldier that might be unruly....someone that might be a deserter ... or someone who will turn on the CO...it is just easier to send healthy ... good Americas boys to war ... and know they'll get the job done. Rather then unruly man who could potentially turn on the US...

My over all view.. No War... More Love...

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2003, 07:38:21 PM »
P.S. I was suppose to quote off truama...not.. the first post... my bad

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Pharoahe - God's Gift to Vocabulary BIOTCH!!!!
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2003, 07:57:17 PM »
cause they would probably kill themselves before they even reach combat, seriously they would shoot at each other for the fuck of it, bloods vs. crips etc....

i could just imagine it ;D

Nine Milla Killa

« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2003, 09:00:28 PM »
u wouldnt have to train these gangbangers they probaly would just run out and shank them and steal the iraqis ak 47's cuz they luv them kinds of guns and sum of em probaly have their own sorta tactics and max powers is 50 cent suppose to be wearing body armor

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2003, 07:43:59 PM »
u wouldnt have to train these gangbangers they probaly would just run out and shank them and steal the iraqis ak 47's cuz they luv them kinds of guns and sum of em probaly have their own sorta tactics and max powers is 50 cent suppose to be wearing body armor
This clown has been watching too much Boston Public

Nine Milla Killa

« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2003, 06:43:32 AM »
hmmm i dont watch tv at all but when i get a chance to i do and uve been watching too much fresh prince

mauzip

« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2003, 08:12:38 AM »
You can use those people for biological tests.

Liquid-Dogg

« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2003, 10:45:46 AM »

Dead end people in military would have nothing to do in life  ;D

what the fucks that supposed to mean, bitch!!! I'm in the army, and have loads of qualifications and instead of being a tax dodger and going to uni, i'm gettin my degree through the army. i'm in the REME (Royal Electrical and Mechanical Engineers) as an Armoured Vehicle Machanic....admittedly the REME is one of the hardest regiments in the 'BRITISH' Army to get into, and at least i'm not infantry...but don't go shittin on the army when you know nothing about. your not half the man 99% of us army....

and to the guy that said.........;

it is just easier to send healthy ... good Americas boys to war ... and know they'll get the job done.

Lol, lets not go over the top mate...your guys killed more Allied troops (Mostly British) then the Enemys killed...says something doesn't it. ya'll got the money to buy the best equipment, just don't know how to use it. we have that old shit, but use it to it's full potential...and a lil more....

Private Barff 25158889........Fuck an Officer (lol, those that been in the ranks will understand)

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2003, 02:23:19 PM »
hmmm i dont watch tv at all but when i get a chance to i do and uve been watching too much fresh prince
Don't ever talk back to me....ever!  -3

Nine Milla Killa

« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2003, 04:17:06 PM »
Don't ever talk back to me....ever!  -3
ahah fuck u lol u fuckin choad fuck off i was just sayin LOC