Author Topic: BRAND NEW 213 TRACK IN HERE!!!  (Read 630 times)

teecee

Re:BRAND NEW 213 TRACK IN HERE!!!
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2003, 02:36:41 PM »
Well the beat is only average, but this is the first 213 song lately where warren sounds dope.....snoop sounds tight too!  In no way is this single quality though.......

And yo, some of ya'll must be expecting too much for this 213 album!  I mean, Run up on You and Im fly were both tight, as is this song.  Nothing mind blowing, but good music.  THe singles better be some next level shit though.......peace

oh ya, if anyone as tat sunny dayz (mp3) 213 joint holla at me i STILL aint heard that

PLANT

« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2003, 02:38:15 PM »
The track sounds pretty good to me......Im sure when the album is finished and we here this shit in cdq it will sound alot better....

BTW, Props to Lil Jay for the hook up!
« Last Edit: September 24, 2003, 02:38:54 PM by Represent. »

lbc213

« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2003, 02:51:40 PM »
thanks for the hookup, sounds dope. And => "We Gonna Ride" and features Tha Eastsidaz, DPG and Redman  :-X daymn. Eastsidaz, Soopafly,Daz & redman thats heat

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2003, 03:04:45 PM »
that shit is pretty tight  (not for a first single) and snoop sounded dope as fuck on it...oh btw it sounded laid back westcoast too

i can't waite to hear the eastsidaz, dpg song though redman is tight but it seems kinda weird he's on that song

....OH YEAH LIL JAY DO YOU KNOW WHEN THIS SHITS SUPPOSED TO COME OUT?
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

eS El Duque

« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2003, 05:26:41 PM »
the beat..is well...wierd...but when i heard GOt Some teeth i thought the beat was wierd too...but it sounds nice after a couple of listens to.

its only a snippet...and snoops verse sounds nice

Jome

« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2003, 06:51:19 PM »
If this is on the album then, oh dear  :-\.

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2003, 06:51:58 PM »
Y'all are trippin....this shit is bangin. Beat is tite, west coast as hell but the shit is bangin. Chorus is nice

smoke562

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2003, 07:37:47 PM »
the beats ok
its the same beat by that song by snoop on the dj jam wballz mixtape

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2003, 08:30:16 PM »
this song is not terrible it's like yall expect nothin but a g thang and regulate on every 213 track......i mean of course there gonna have a song dedicated to weed on 213 look at the muthafuckaz there pot heads lol .....and from what ive heard this one ain't bad
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2003, 08:52:29 PM »
this song is not terrible it's like yall expect nothin but a g thang and regulate on every 213 track......i mean of course there gonna have a song dedicated to weed on 213 look at the muthafuckaz there pot heads lol .....and from what ive heard this one ain't bad

Although my expectationz were kinda high, goin' 0 for their first 4 released traccs has me a bit worried. I ain't feelin' any damn one of 'em.

teecee

« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2003, 09:21:17 PM »
I am one of the many that are a bit pissed off that Warren aint doin most of the tracks and that there are gonna be so many guests, but you fools are taking this too far lol!!!

I mean, im not saying you guys are "hating", cuz everyone has an opinion, but can u honeslty tell me that if one of your favourite artists was doing these songs you wouldnt think the songs were tight?  Damn ,that MARY JAne joint is tight, straight westcoast shit.  Im Fly is just a remake for the mixtapes, not for the album, and RUn up on you is one of the best non-album cuts in recent memory.  I wont even speak on SUnny days!

Just some thoughts, if you are actually a big 213 fan and not a snoop hater, and still dont like the tracks, then that is cool and more power to you. Either that, or like someone else said "you think all the songs are gonna be g thangs or regulates, "!!!!!!!!

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2003, 09:32:44 PM »
the beat is familiar to me but I cant think of what it is

cool beat by the way

TRu Word

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2003, 09:34:15 PM »
Im not looking for nothin but a G thang or Doggystyle, Im just looking for quality and damn it this aint it.  nothing against Nate,Snoop or Warren but damn get some good beats that shit was wack as fuck.  Where's Dre when ya need em'?  On some serious shit I dont think this is a album cut though, sounds like some shit they just put together.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2003, 09:41:26 PM »
Im not looking for nothin but a G thang or Doggystyle, Im just looking for quality and damn it this aint it.  nothing against Nate,Snoop or Warren but damn get some good beats that shit was wack as fuck.  Where's Dre when ya need em'?  On some serious shit I dont think this is a album cut though, sounds like some shit they just put together.

ya just dont understand they r releasing sum cool/average tracks just to create a buzz and If Im not mistaking Dr.Dre will produce the first single

smoke562

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2003, 10:58:08 PM »
the beat is familiar to me but I cant think of what it is

cool beat by the way
coz its the same beat as that snoop track on dj jam's wballs mixtape