Author Topic: Jurassic Park III???  (Read 127 times)

Skindiana bon3z

Jurassic Park III???
« on: September 24, 2003, 01:06:14 PM »
Why didn't Steven Speilberg direct this one??? He directed the first 2 but now Joe Johnston directed the third one...  ???
« Last Edit: September 24, 2003, 01:07:18 PM by Krimson »

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
Re:Jurassic Park III???
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2003, 01:13:01 PM »
Because Spielberg didn't want to and Johnston did. And he did a better job then Spielberg did with The Lost World.
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2003, 01:14:20 PM »
Because Spielberg didn't want to and Johnston did. And he did a better job then Spielberg did with The Lost World.

I agree, I thought part III was better directed than the Lost World...I really liked part III...

bez

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2003, 01:54:29 PM »
What the fuck, part 3 sucked ass.

Story in 1 was good and direction was good and the c.g.i was amazing and the modelling was good and the actors where good.  Everything about part 1 was good.

Number 2 was ok, could of been alot bebetter but still dope te way the t-rex ends up in the city and shit.  Good acting, direction but story could of been a bit more complex.

As for 3, now this completely sucked.  Awful direction, awful acting, completely awful storyline, come on a kid getting stukc on the island on his own and running out and saving Grant from the raptors and shit, it was just an awful story that could of been thought up in hours.  

If you have read the book then you will know that there are mannnnnnnnnnny different ideas and complex storylines that could of been thought of to make the 3rd film really good but its almost like the book was totally disregarded during this film.  The only good thing to come out of the film was the giant birdcage and the fact that the lab on site B contained deformed dinosaurs proving that the breeding of the dinosaurs have and can go wrong.  Apart from that side of the story the movie sucked, and I was very suprised to see Sam Neill appearning in a film that lacked everything including a good script.

JP4 is set to start filming soon and I hope for God's sake its better than number 2.

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2003, 01:57:30 PM »
Yeah, but it had Cheech Marin in it :D (even if he was killed early on :'(). Those raptors must have been tripping for days once they finished munching on him.
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2003, 12:30:25 AM »
What the fuck, part 3 sucked ass.

it sucked a fat one

kick ass album

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2003, 09:34:17 AM »
I liked the first two but I haven't even felt the need to see the third one because everyone said it sucked.......and the whole idea of Spinosaurus killing Tyrannosaurus was ridiculous,especially when T. gives S. a bite in the neck early in the fight that would have killed the latter immediately. ::)
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2003, 12:41:54 PM »
I liked the first two but I haven't even felt the need to see the third one because everyone said it sucked.......and the whole idea of Spinosaurus killing Tyrannosaurus was ridiculous,especially when T. gives S. a bite in the neck early in the fight that would have killed the latter immediately. ::)

Just watch the third one, you may be surprised...

No Set Trippin

« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2003, 01:28:02 PM »
i liked 2

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2003, 02:38:11 AM »

I don't think so.......I hate dinosaurs being portrayed as creatures killing everything they come across....especially when they probably couldn't pull of the killing in reality.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2003, 02:39:50 AM by Z-Virus »
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

bez

« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2003, 07:21:37 AM »

I don't think so.......I hate dinosaurs being portrayed as creatures killing everything they come across....especially when they probably couldn't pull of the killing in reality.

I dont follow?