Author Topic: For SGV and Others  (Read 326 times)

SGV

Re:For SGV and Others
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2003, 08:41:17 PM »
u stupid fuck,  please tell me how im twisting words around.  i never ever made a thread about u fuckin pink i never talked to any1 else about cept blade cuz ag told us an we thought it was funny we never fuckin started im'ing people about.  as a matter of fact we fuckin talked about it like once an never spoke on it again till now.  so get off my case cuz ur ashamed now u fucked pink
Obviously words did get twisted. Becuase all of this stuff you're talking about never happened. When did I brag? Who did I brag to? What did I brag about? What exactly happened between us? Tell me since you seem to know so much.

pappy

Re:Replying to slothzilla
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2003, 08:41:48 PM »
how am i spreading rumors when i never talked to any1 about except blade who was told the same thing i was told by big ag
Well, AG isn't exaclty Mr. credible, so if you like to believe 12 year olds, coo.

BTW, I never dissed you. Don't trip. It's the net cat, I ain't even hurt. I'm laughing at you clowns who are so obssed with me.
except i aint obcessed with you.  i got thrown in the mix b/c other people talk about an tell me an people say i started it lol

Jome

« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2003, 08:43:53 PM »
I don't know who unlocked the sticky topic or made the new topic sticky, so I might as well merge them..
I guess it should be locked, but yall would probably still make a new one....

SGV

« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2003, 08:47:07 PM »
I don't know who unlocked the sticky topic or made the new topic sticky, so I might as well merge them..
To me it don't matter. What I want to know is specifics. Tom and these other peeps seem to know specifics, so to you children:

Tell me what happened between Pink and myself, since you seem to know more than I do.

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2003, 09:18:33 PM »
u stupid fuck,  please tell me how im twisting words around.  i never ever made a thread about u fuckin pink i never talked to any1 else about cept blade cuz ag told us an we thought it was funny we never fuckin started im'ing people about.  as a matter of fact we fuckin talked about it like once an never spoke on it again till now.  so get off my case cuz ur ashamed now u fucked pink
Your a damn liar tom... 3 people told me.. they all heard it from you... blade.. and AG... three different people told me this.. so... you just got caught up in a lie.... Your a fucking puss...

and other thing.. i been hearing around from other that SGV told someone that it did "happen"... i dont know if that person is telling the truth or what.. and frankly i dont care....
 Tom you have no life or friends....

I go out just about every other evening with friends for a couple of hours ... have a few laughs and come home ... what do you do ... come home.. Get online.. talk shit about stuff you dont even know anything about.... Has it ever accrued to you.. that maybe the reason you have no one.. Is because you are just an one of those people no one likes.. because they whine like a bitch.... you can say all you want about me tom.. but who at the end of the day is a happier person... me or you?

see... i have friends.. and i am liked by people... i dont need to know all the lated details of someone life.. just to have a good conversation piece..... say what you will.... though... i'll allow it... i'll just be doing you a favor.. since you have nothing else going on in your life...

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2003, 09:20:06 PM »
To me it don't matter. What I want to know is specifics. Tom and these other peeps seem to know specifics, so to you children:

Tell me what happened between Pink and myself, since you seem to know more than I do.

Jome doesnt have anything to do with it.. i asked him to sticky and lock it... and he did me the favor...

pappy

« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2003, 09:45:59 PM »
Your a damn liar tom... 3 people told me.. they all heard it from you... blade.. and AG... three different people told me this.. so... you just got caught up in a lie.... Your a fucking puss...

and other thing.. i been hearing around from other that SGV told someone that it did "happen"... i dont know if that person is telling the truth or what.. and frankly i dont care....
 Tom you have no life or friends....

I go out just about every other evening with friends for a couple of hours ... have a few laughs and come home ... what do you do ... come home.. Get online.. talk shit about stuff you dont even know anything about.... Has it ever accrued to you.. that maybe the reason you have no one.. Is because you are just an one of those people no one likes.. because they whine like a bitch.... you can say all you want about me tom.. but who at the end of the day is a happier person... me or you?

see... i have friends.. and i am liked by people... i dont need to know all the lated details of someone life.. just to have a good conversation piece..... say what you will.... though... i'll allow it... i'll just be doing you a favor.. since you have nothing else going on in your life...

u fat sloth please tell me what 3 people you heard this from.  i dont believe u.  sought of when u said i told people i wanted u to die an u found out an than when i asked u about it u said u lied about it.  an whose happier.  wow bring shit up from a year an half ago dont we.  back when i was depressed.  now i actually go out every friday an saturday night.  what do i have to post everything that goes on in my life now.  get the fuck outta here.  pink u make up more shit than any1 else here an i would love to see what 3 people said i said shit n see what they gotta say u  fuckin slob. i dont even talk about it havnt in a long ass time an u still gotta bring it up an mention me that i spoke about it.  sayin i got no life shiiiiiit.  u fuckin try n seduce guys from the internet.  u got fuckin warts on ur pussy an dont say im makin that up cuz u told me... yo sgv on the real go have urself checked out cuz that broad does got some std's so wear a jimmy hat when ur up in that

SGV

« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2003, 09:48:07 PM »
I'd like to know who I told.

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2003, 09:52:19 PM »
if your so happy then.. why do you got to talk shit for.. why do you got to try to bring people down... your disillusion tom to think or even say that you are happy....

i am not even going to waste my time with you tom... your not worth a damn anyways...

and if i wasnt mistaking.. didnt you tell me you fall in love with a 15 year old greece girl online.. when you were 18??

Don Seer

Re:Replying to slothzilla
« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2003, 11:53:12 PM »
lmao@ my karma droped once sgv logged on

sgv cant diss he has way under 500 posts...  ::)