Author Topic: Im not Rip the Jacker  (Read 99 times)

No Set Trippin

Im not Rip the Jacker
« on: September 28, 2003, 08:51:45 PM »
yeah its me AG im gonna die of heart disease and i havent been able to be on the internet for a while because family came in to see me in the weekend and i wasent that Jac The Ripper guy i think it was Tom or Anthony Spencer aKa the nazi guy or sumone maybe sccit or jamal but if you dont believe me ask overseer to check the IP because im on an aol.com IP i dont know why u altomaticly think it was me Dr. Licoln i didnt even do shit to you and your makeing false accusations and tKrimson just an asshole he dissing me for no reason that dumbass white boy he rips people off like he did sccit and never sends money or nothing and i know he is gonna diss me after i get banned cuzz thats the kinda pussy he is... well so long goodbye i only got like 2 months and 20 more days to live... IM OUT!!!

Doggystylin

Re:Im not Rip the Jacker
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2003, 09:04:14 PM »
lol @ u keep changin the reason ur dying. u told me u had cancer

Nine Milla Killa

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2003, 09:04:51 PM »
um all i have to say

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT IIIIIIINNNNNN PPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAACEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

:P
« Last Edit: September 28, 2003, 09:05:56 PM by Nine Milla Killa »

No Set Trippin

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2003, 09:05:58 PM »
lol @ u keep changin the reason ur dying. u told me u had cancer

its formed by cancer..

Nine Milla Killa

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2003, 09:33:17 PM »
so ur really dying well thats sad my tio died on friday

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2003, 11:24:22 PM »
yeah its me AG im gonna die of heart disease and i havent been able to be on the internet for a while because family came in to see me in the weekend and i wasent that Jac The Ripper guy i think it was Tom or Anthony Spencer aKa the nazi guy or sumone maybe sccit or jamal but if you dont believe me ask overseer to check the IP because im on an aol.com IP i dont know why u altomaticly think it was me Dr. Licoln i didnt even do shit to you and your makeing false accusations and tKrimson just an asshole he dissing me for no reason that dumbass white boy he rips people off like he did sccit and never sends money or nothing and i know he is gonna diss me after i get banned cuzz thats the kinda pussy he is... well so long goodbye i only got like 2 months and 20 more days to live... IM OUT!!!

What's the difference if I dissed you now or after you got banned?  You still couldn't do shit....WCC = Online Forum you stupid son of a BITCH....this is Not real life AG...shit your life is over anyway...keep thinking what you want....