Author Topic: FOR SALE: kokane: funk upon a rhyme & wc/maad circle: ain't a damn thang changed  (Read 487 times)

madkilla

• 'G'
i have come upon second copies of both of these on cd.  the kokane is in good condition, it has some scratches but plays fine, booklet shows some wear.  it also has a hole-punch through the barcode.  the wc is in very good condition, it has some light scuffs, but it also plays fine, the top right part of the booklet looks like it came out from the case tab and got creased a little.  if anyone is interested leave me a pm and we'll go from there.  i'm thinking i will start off by selling them for $35 each, or $60 for both, that will include 1st class shipping.  thanks and peace!! 8)
« Last Edit: October 03, 2003, 02:34:09 AM by madkilla »

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Pharoahe - God's Gift to Vocabulary BIOTCH!!!!
wake up people, these are 2 classics fo sure and u CANT lose for those prices, check ebay and see what im talkin about

damn good find madkilla, where u find them at????
i found a second copy of the K Dee cd and sold it for $35 on ebay

madkilla

• 'G'
well i actually paid $35 for my first copy of Ain't A Damn Thang Changed, and $25 for my first copy of Funk Upon A Rhyme.  I recently came up on seconds, looked at it as an investment.  Prices seem a little high, but i checked ebay, amazon, and half.com and i think i'm being pretty reasonable.  i found Funk Upon A Rhyme a while back at Amoeba, for a very good price and just found a second copy of Ain't A Damn Thang Changed for a moderate price at Aron's.  Still can't find those damn Hi-C's for a good price, my homeboy at Aron's said he saw one recently, but by the time i checked their used bin it was gone.  big up Ikon! peace!

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
ill pay $20 (maybe $25) for the Kokane.  i could add in the Blood Of Abraham cd or sumthin

madkilla

• 'G'
Sorry on the late reply, didn't see much action so i took a while to check back.  Kinda surprised there are no other takers.  I think im just gonna sell them on ebay or half.com.  Don't get me wrong $25 is a good offer, but these CD's both go for ridiculous prices on ebay, half.com, and amazon.  I gotta try and make a hustle first, if I still got the Kokane sitting around in a few weeks I'll holla atcha.  I guess most peepz on this board either already got these, don't wanna pay a lot of dough for them, or don't like the fact that there slightly used.  And thanks to whoever lowered my Karma from a 6 to a 5, just when I was comin up, lol.  peace!!!

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
i'll buy kokane if u dont sell it on ebay

kick ass album