Author Topic: Won't be long now.  (Read 267 times)

Trauma-san

Won't be long now.
« on: October 01, 2003, 08:39:18 PM »
I told you.  I always knew I'd end up married to Halle Berry, and she just broke up with her husband, so anybody want autographs?  

Don Breezio

Re:Won't be long now.
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2003, 09:35:39 PM »
you better hope you can give her the dick like billy bob did or shes gonna leave your ass for him  ;D

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2003, 10:24:33 PM »
Hmm;
  I think that you think i'm thinking about angelina jolie, when the truth is the object of my passionate passions in this instance is Halle Berry.  Angelina's fine too, though.  

Don Breezio

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2003, 10:42:37 PM »
Hmm;
  I think that you think i'm thinking about angelina jolie, when the truth is the object of my passionate passions in this instance is Halle Berry.  Angelina's fine too, though.  

no...angelina jolie is fucking ugly...and halle barre fucked billy bob thornton in Monsters Ball and i have to say...he banged the shit out of her lol...if you really want her you better hope to live up to that.

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2003, 11:11:11 PM »
Hmm;

no...angelina jolie is fucking ugly...and halle barre fucked billy bob thornton in Monsters Ball and i have to say...he banged the shit out of her lol...if you really want her you better hope to live up to that.

what is monster balls?

Don Breezio

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2003, 11:17:44 PM »
Hmm;

what is monster balls?

a date with me  ;D

MONSTERS BALL is a movie w/ halle barre and billy bob thornton about some people or something...i dont know i watched it to see halle barre get banged!

mauzip

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2003, 11:19:59 PM »
Hmm;

what is monster balls?

a date with me  ;D

MONSTERS BALL is a movie w/ halle barre and billy bob thornton about some people or something...i dont know i watched it to see halle barre get banged!

hmm... i remember you stating once you're proud of the fact you have a small penis

Don Breezio

« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2003, 11:21:02 PM »
Hmm;

what is monster balls?

a date with me  ;D

hmm... i remember you stating once you're proud of the fact you have a small penis

i just said that to turn you off  ;D

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2003, 11:23:49 PM »
LOL... halle berrie is a hotty no doubt.... liked her in the movie baps... gold tooth and all

Don Breezio

« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2003, 11:24:45 PM »
LOL... halle berrie is a hotty no doubt.... liked her in the movie baps... gold tooth and all

i liked her in the movie swordfish...no top and all  ;)

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2003, 12:41:31 AM »
Damn Mauzip is there ever a time when you don't think about penis. Trauma starts a thread about Halle Berry, and the only thing Mauzip can think about is dick.

Don Breezio

« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2003, 11:44:20 AM »
Damn Mauzip is there ever a time when you don't think about penis. Trauma starts a thread about Halle Berry, and the only thing Mauzip can think about is dick.

ROFLMAO

bez

« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2003, 02:00:46 PM »
lol at MONSTERS BALLS.

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2003, 07:38:21 PM »

i liked her in the movie swordfish...no top and all  ;)

LOL apparently she got payed $250,000 for each of her tits!

Casper

« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2003, 08:56:25 PM »

LMMFAO!!!