Author Topic: Has the Outkast album grown on anyone else....  (Read 366 times)

WeSTSidE_Don

Re:Has the Outkast album grown on anyone else....
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2003, 01:19:26 AM »
i like it and all but its no where near as good as ATLiens

SGV

« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2003, 12:39:03 PM »
I like both Discs.  And I did on the first listen.  The Andre Disc really appeals to me for some reason.
We usually agree, and we agree here.

Trauma-san

« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2003, 05:02:14 PM »
Buddy Holly , youre such a vagina !
If you dont have a wide taste in music , then no Outkast album will apeal to you .

LOL Man, you don't even know me.  Are you a fucking retard? How are you so stupid to think I don't enjoy a wide range of music?  Look at my fucking Avatar.  That should clue you in a little bit.  I love Outkast, this album, though, sucks dick.  

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2003, 09:09:25 PM »
This is the type of CD that I can actually understand if some people love it and some people hate it. It jus ain't for everybody. If somebody jus can't get into it, I don't think it always means they are being close minded, but some people don't even wanna give it a chance. At the same time, it's a lot that people might find dope about this album...but I think that if it wasn't outkast, and a new duo came out with this same album, it would get noooooooooooooo love, and other than a few songs, people would throw it out the window, because it's not the type of album that instantly and directly appeals as other albums.

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2003, 12:26:37 AM »
This is the type of CD that I can actually understand if some people love it and some people hate it. It jus ain't for everybody. If somebody jus can't get into it, I don't think it always means they are being close minded, but some people don't even wanna give it a chance. At the same time, it's a lot that people might find dope about this album...but I think that if it wasn't outkast, and a new duo came out with this same album, it would get noooooooooooooo love, and other than a few songs, people would throw it out the window, because it's not the type of album that instantly and directly appeals as other albums.

This guy said it best...

Personally I like this album

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2003, 11:09:49 AM »
this album is tha shit..

buddy holly come on now.. u got a alias of a artist who wasnt shit until he died..

dre did his album cuz alot of these motherfuckers today aint about shit..and everybody on tha same wanna b ganxta shit...

hell niggas in tha rap game still aint caught up to tha shit he said on atliens...his one verse off of mainstream...sum todays rap game up in a whole.. and he did that song in 96...

people gone like big boi .. kuz he's speakin on tha same shit everybody else does today...but his flow is better...

people aint gonna never accept dre...kuz he is ahead of himself...

look up tha definiton of outcast ...u'll see they stayin tru to their name...