Author Topic: If you go platinum, it doesn't mean you got luck, it just means a million  (Read 385 times)

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The Source is wacc as fucc. It's 95% mainstream garbage. I'm surprised they put that IT quote in their. And before "someone" says I'ma Eminem diccrider, the way you know they garbage is cuz they had Jay-Z as a candidate for lyricist of the year, when Eminem was nowhere to be found. Even with Zino's and Em's beef, they have to put they bias away for something like the Source Awards. Then they have 50 nominated for an award, then 1 month later have that bulshit cover story on him. That's pathetic.

SGV

And XXL isn't mainstream? Right.  ::)

XXL never dissed Eminem? Cypress Hill? Master P?

LMAO. Funny thing, two or three years ago, nobody cared about XXL. Everyone loved the Source. Now, XXL hasn't changed, but they're showing love to Aftermath. The Source hasn't changed, but they're not showing love to Aftermath anymore. All of a sudden, everyone hates the Source and loves XXL. Coincidence? No.

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I never mentioned XXL once...

Jome

And XXL isn't mainstream? Right.  ::)

XXL never dissed Eminem? Cypress Hill? Master P?

LMAO. Funny thing, two or three years ago, nobody cared about XXL. Everyone loved the Source. Now, XXL hasn't changed, but they're showing love to Aftermath. The Source hasn't changed, but they're not showing love to Aftermath anymore. All of a sudden, everyone hates the Source and loves XXL. Coincidence? No.

Cruel world.  8)

Don Breezio

shady aftermath can suck a dick
benzino and the source can suck a dick
whoever the hell runs xxl can suck a dick
they all suck (except obie trice...im really feelin him)

Jome

shady aftermath can suck a dick
benzino and the source can suck a dick
whoever the hell runs xxl can suck a dick
they all suck (except obie trice...im really feelin him)

Wow, I have a feeling this thread could reach a whole new level.