Author Topic: BYE BYE DAZ!  (Read 870 times)

k-dogg

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Re:BYE BYE DAZ!
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2003, 02:12:51 PM »
Kurupt is no longer tight...maybe to much time spent being the VP or something...actually he has'nt been tight for some time now. If Snoop is as horrible as you say,  then so is Kurupt.  At least Snoop still puts out music. and Kurupt...Oh I forgot he is on Deathrow, the label that never put out DECENT music.  For that matter ANY music.

Efrain

« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2003, 02:14:46 PM »
It's obvious that no matter what Kurupt does, he'll never get credit for it. All the DPG nut riders are still pouting that he left that wack crew to join up where the money and now the talent is. Crooked I, Eastwood and Kurupt, that's the new Treacherous Three. Pick any three from the DPG, they can't fuck with Intriago, Eastwood or Gotti.

"Intriago"? lol. So lemme get this straight crooked I's got how many songs? how many albums? been around for how many years?
Please man give credit where its due, crooked i is a newbie and I don’t care who the fuck you sign with you gotta make your bones first.. and uh doing shitty remix’s of classic Pac records while dissing the og rappers aint the way to do it.

SGV

« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2003, 02:15:51 PM »
Kurupt is no longer tight...maybe to much time spent being the VP or something...actually he has'nt been tight for some time now. If Snoop is as horrible as you say,  then so is Kurupt.  At least Snoop still puts out music. and Kurupt...Oh I forgot he is on Deathrow, the label that never put out DECENT music.  For that matter ANY music.
They had that Soundtrack. That's a release this year. Kurupt still is doing songs, he may not have an album out but he's still popping up on different records. Now, yes Kurupt has fell off, but not near as bad as Snoop. At least Kurupt's last album was tight, Snoop hasn't had a good album since 99.

SGV

« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2003, 02:17:01 PM »

"Intriago"? lol. So lemme get this straight crooked I's got how many songs? how many albums? been around for how many years?
Please man give credit where its due, crooked i is a newbie and I don’t care who the fuck you sign with you gotta make your bones first.. and uh doing shitty remix’s of classic Pac records while dissing the og rappers aint the way to do it.

Crooked I has plenty of songs. He's got more than enough for an LP. He's been out since what, 96, 97. That's new? That's 6-7 years.

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2003, 02:25:44 PM »

I've been a Daz fan since Eva...(That's longer than forever)
But to be honest...
my most anticiapted DPG records releases prob never got made? IE: (most notable)
"Tha Gang"
and all those millions of project's promised by DPG records.
all scrapped..

Thought Soopa lp blew away of the Daz records...
+ the most anticipated lp from DPG records...
ImO was their version of "Say hi to the bad guy"
over any thing they can drop...still.

Crook is no newbie...
Hatesrats 2oooTre

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2003, 03:07:49 PM »
snoop's flow has not fell off near as much as kurupts has....kurupt can bearly even put togethor a complete sentence withough falling back to eat a dick, beats wise kurupts albums have been much better snoops choice for beats have been wack

imo the daz diss was tight......then i heard the other song and realized i ain't buying it  :P
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

Casper

« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2003, 03:19:57 PM »
It's obvious that no matter what Kurupt does, he'll never get credit for it. All the DPG nut riders are still pouting that he left that wack crew to join up where the money and now the talent is. Crooked I, Eastwood and Kurupt, that's the new Treacherous Three. Pick any three from the DPG, they can't fuck with Intriago, Eastwood or Gotti.

All of you opinions are gay...

IMO Crooked I aint that great and Tray Deee, Bad Azz, and Goldie Loc or Soopafly can take them all out... shit maybe snoop can even take kurupt out they both rap about the same thing

Kurupt- man fuck you bitch niggaz/ fuck a bitch/ and a hoe ass nigga/ shoot you niggaz/ shoot a bitch/ then shoot a bitch nigga...

Snoop- its the d o double gizzle fo shizzle my nizzle what u sizzle etc etc...

so snoop vs kurupt would be a tie but IMO Tray Deee, Bad Azz, and Goldie Loc or Soopafly can take out those three...

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2003, 03:42:04 PM »
It's obvious that no matter what Kurupt does, he'll never get credit for it.

or maybe it's because that diss was wack as fuck, aside from the beat

Kokane

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2003, 04:07:08 PM »
E-White shits on any rapper from Death Row

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2003, 07:51:22 PM »
You guys may have a point about the talent but SGV what about THE MONEY.  WHAT MONEY.  The world is full of talented rappers who are broke and as long as they stay the sinking ship known as Deathrow/The Row or whatever it's called these days, they will continue to be broke unheard rappers who know one cares about except you DR DICKRIDERS.  
The money Kurupt is getting by being the VP at Tha Row. What money was making with the DPG? Not much. The only bread winner there is Snoop. Daz used to make money, but he barely puts anything out anymore. Ain't no dickriding, because people like Spider Loc, Gail Gotti etc are wack. Only people on Tha Row that are tight are Kurupt, Crooked and Eastwood. Whereas the DPG, like Hatesrats said, only has Bad Azz. Soopa ain't the same. Daz can't bust. Snoop is horrible.

You're right about the part where you said that Kurupt, Crook, and Eastwood are greater than any trip DPG/Dogghouse can put up, but does that really matter when they albums aren't seeing the light of day?

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2003, 07:52:24 PM »
E-White shits on any rapper from Death Row

Haha. Crooked I would rip that lil' nigga to pieces.

Active Ingredient

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • wake up in tha mornin with my lucky charms cereal
« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2003, 08:20:50 PM »
you deathrow dick riders actualy think this diss is good? (besides the beat)

i aint shit without my home boyz - kurupt
hahah, he was right

"I keep it gangsta for the kids" -Goldie Loc

Young Dan Iza

« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2003, 10:26:49 PM »
the best thing about this song is the line "daz u should listen to all eyez on me,so u can practice who u used 2 be" but the rest of the song is garbage, the usually kurupt rhyme when he uses shit and dick and bitch all the time

eNgIeS

« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2003, 06:50:42 AM »

I dont give a fuck about Kurupt leaving, he sucks, & has sucked since after Streetz. Before he was one of the dopest MC's esspecially back before 1996, now he's shit dont even rhyme, not complicated its just eat dic bitch eat shit bitch for like a whole verse or the n word almost like Juveniles "Ha"

I love Crooked I, but coz of Tha Row & there weak ass production he'll never blow heck i doubt he'll even drop an album. Eastwood is decent. Roscoes what Kurupt used to be. The rest suck ass thou

ACBLA

« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2003, 04:14:50 AM »
Shit a man expressed an opinion and all the DPG DICKRIDERS are after me now?
MORONS shut the fuck up and go ahead with your -1 gangsta karma button!
The snippet IS good. The diss HAS points. He's talking about Snoop saying fuck it to Daz staying at DR. He's talking about Daz dissing Snoop & Nate at the time. He's talking about Kurupt being neutral with the beef, trying to make peace. He's talking about himself saving Bad Azz's life twice (i dunno what's the deal, but he said it), he's talking about Daz asking him to listen back to All Eyez On Me, cause that was the REAL Daz. He's telling him to shut up and stop repping the STREETZ cause he's in Atlanta, signed by Jermaine Dupri.

Stop bitching like pussies.