Author Topic: Just saw something gross happen...  (Read 408 times)

bez

Re:Just saw something gross happen...
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2003, 11:09:57 AM »

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2003, 11:46:11 AM »
yuk  :P i didnt realise they went "POP"  ;D

Casper

« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2003, 01:44:34 PM »
good i hate seaguls... where i lvie there everywhere and when we go to the beach they fly right down and eat my fucking sandwich i hate them... and when u said u reported it i thought u reported the guy who ran over him like to get him fucked by the police or something and i was like Overseer is a snitch  >:( but then i saw u reported it so they can clean it up lol  8)

Don Seer

« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2003, 01:57:06 PM »
yuk  :P i didnt realise they went "POP"  ;D

yeah me neither.. this wasnt one of the little ones.. this one one of the big uns.. like over a foot tall.. big fucka!

and yeah.. the pop was its guts, i could see where it had exploded.. all flat with his head still stickin up.. i realise now maybe i should have looked longer, coz i'm wondering -when- it died.. coz it looked no diff from neck up... *shudders*

bez

« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2003, 02:04:45 PM »
dammm.  I actually am beginning to think where is that seagul now!

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2003, 02:38:32 PM »
yeah.. i heard his boys now call him 2Pec  8)

lmao  ;D

PLANT

« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2003, 03:59:08 PM »
Can somebody explain to me what "a seagull" is?
LOL, seagull aka "shit-hawks"

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2003, 04:18:25 PM »
Our big ass 2 inch Fla. cockroaches go "pop" when you step on them barefooted. :P

Shark

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2003, 06:23:30 PM »
wow this seagull sounds like an O.G.

Doggystylin

« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2003, 06:27:26 PM »
LMFAO @ THIS THREAD

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2003, 06:30:36 PM »
Our big ass 2 inch Fla. cockroaches go "pop" when you step on them barefooted. :P

:-[

mauzip

« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2003, 07:52:58 AM »

een meeuw

Nightfall

« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2003, 01:37:34 PM »

een meeuw

*wilde ik net zeggen*

lol@this thread

Trauma-san

« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2003, 10:26:27 PM »
Yesterday, I was driving down the road, and I was in a smaller town, but in the business district, so this wasn't in a rural area by any means.  Anyways, I saw a pig running down the road.  I mean, a full size, full grown pig.  Running down the road.  I know everybody thinks Charlotte is in the middle of nowhere, but really, we're a huge city, there's farms around the outskirts of the city, but I haven't seen a pig in years, lol; it's not like it's something common.  Here was this big ass pig running down the side of the road, he looked scared to death.  He kept looking over his shoulder, and he was jumping up and down, and yelling; I couldn't tell if he was scared, or just having a great time.  I felt bad about it all day, I hope nobody hit him... I mean, there weren't any farms or trucks or anything around, this was in front of a gas station, a restaurant, lol unbelievable.  Craziest thing I've ever seen.  

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2003, 10:32:57 PM »
Yesterday, I was driving down the road, and I was in a smaller town, but in the business district, so this wasn't in a rural area by any means.  Anyways, I saw a pig running down the road.  I mean, a full size, full grown pig.  Running down the road.  I know everybody thinks Charlotte is in the middle of nowhere, but really, we're a huge city, there's farms around the outskirts of the city, but I haven't seen a pig in years, lol; it's not like it's something common.  Here was this big ass pig running down the side of the road, he looked scared to death.  He kept looking over his shoulder, and he was jumping up and down, and yelling; I couldn't tell if he was scared, or just having a great time.  I felt bad about it all day, I hope nobody hit him... I mean, there weren't any farms or trucks or anything around, this was in front of a gas station, a restaurant, lol unbelievable.  Craziest thing I've ever seen.  
u no he was a farmer john pig(aka Death Row For pigs lol). he was excited as fuck cuz he escaped from his pin. and he was runnin his heart out but he probably got hit my a semi truck and went BOOOOOOMMM!!!!! not pop! lol