Author Topic: Sexy Momma  (Read 392 times)

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
Re:Sexy Momma
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2003, 12:11:28 AM »
i wouldnt fuk wit her no matter how drunk i was...lol

budsmokeronly

« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2003, 12:17:27 PM »
damn either a lot of you guys must date some playboy centerfold type chicks, or you're just gay.  I have read people on this forum say britney spears, christina agulara, carmen electra, and now uma thurman are unattractive and they would not tap down on them.  give me a break guys.  I would bone down on any of those girls in a heartbeat.  She looks hella hot in that pic.  a lot of you guys seem waaaaaaaayyyyyyy too picky, and that is comming from a picky guy myself.  Just curious, what kind of physical attributes do you guys like in a girl?

Trauma-san

« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2003, 01:38:54 PM »
^^ They like the shit the media and MTV has told them to like.  When it comes down to it, if you met some cool chick they'd all fall in love, even if she was a 6.  Uma Thurman is hot as hell, they all know it, they just want to tact like they can pull supermodels all day long.  It's a maturity thing :)

The Watcher

« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2003, 06:06:22 PM »
damn either a lot of you guys must date some playboy centerfold type chicks, or you're just gay.  I have read people on this forum say britney spears, christina agulara, carmen electra, and now uma thurman are unattractive and they would not tap down on them.  give me a break guys.  I would bone down on any of those girls in a heartbeat.  She looks hella hot in that pic.  a lot of you guys seem waaaaaaaayyyyyyy too picky, and that is comming from a picky guy myself.  Just curious, what kind of physical attributes do you guys like in a girl?

word the fuck up!

so, bar 3 of us, nobody in here would bone this chick? ya'll must be into guys or somethin
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2003, 06:57:54 PM »

homegirl at tha top, jus doesnt look good. It helps that i aint into white girls really...but damn, she looks SO plain. I see finer females then her EVERY damn day. So shes far frum impressive. I dont see why muhafuckas on here hate, because we dont settle for fukin jus anybody. Up yah standardz yall...lol
« Last Edit: October 15, 2003, 06:59:20 PM by .:DayGoStyLz:. »

Trauma-san

« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2003, 07:54:58 PM »
^^ Yeah, but you're lying.  You would fuck her in the drop of a hat.  If that was your wife, you would be 100% happy with her.  

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2003, 09:49:27 PM »
^^ Yeah, but you're lying.  You would fuck her in the drop of a hat.  If that was your wife, you would be 100% happy with her.  

apparently..if i liked her enough to make her my wife...then yah, id fuck her. But u really dont know me. If u did, youd already know...i wouldnt go for her at all. If u dont believe it, then that says alot about how sprung u are on a picture of a female lol. But damn man...have sum pride. ive dated way finer females then her, n it aint really a big deal...cus she's just not that fine lol. She jus looks like an average girl walkin around Macy's LOL.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2003, 09:55:23 PM »
i agree mahfuckers are way too picky. I bet you half the people on here that say Christina Aguilara and Britney Spears are ugly have no girlfriend and never been layed..

pappy

« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2003, 10:05:08 PM »

homegirl at tha top, jus doesnt look good. It helps that i aint into white girls really...but damn, she looks SO plain. I see finer females then her EVERY damn day. So shes far frum impressive. I dont see why muhafuckas on here hate, because we dont settle for fukin jus anybody. Up yah standardz yall...lol
nah it aint low standards its jus every guy has diff taste.  like you im goin to assume you like thick chicks.  now 2 you there is nothing better but when i see a thick chick i think to myself damn that broad needs to run some laps or some shit.  now a girl that i think is bangin u would proberly think is plain.  its all good a lot of it is a matter of taste.  but i agree with trauma that half the guys that posted r jus fronting like they pullin model chicks every night.  me personally i think uma is a great lookin broad.  that pic is alright cuz it sought a looks like shes pregnant

budsmokeronly

« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2003, 10:05:48 PM »

I probably see hotter girls than her every day too, but it doesn't make her ugly.  She is not the most amazing woman in the world, but she would do fine for me.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2003, 10:05:54 PM »
i agree mahfuckers are way too picky. I bet you half the people on here that say Christina Aguilara and Britney Spears are ugly have no girlfriend and never been layed..

i agree, im picky...but im picky wit real life females too. So oh well lol its mah choice. But u gotta agree too, that alotta muhafuckas are WAY too impressed wit average females, jus cus they see their pic on a damn computer lol. I mean cmon, im picky wit females in real life....so im 5 times as picky wit females on tv...who i know dont even LOOK how they look on camera, in real life. Doods be on here sprung like females at a B2K concert. lol

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2003, 10:11:02 PM »

nah it aint low standards its jus every guy has diff taste.  like you im goin to assume you like thick chicks.  now 2 you there is nothing better but when i see a thick chick i think to myself damn that broad needs to run some laps or some shit.  now a girl that i think is bangin u would proberly think is plain.  its all good a lot of it is a matter of taste.  but i agree with trauma that half the guys that posted r jus fronting like they pullin model chicks every night.  me personally i think uma is a great lookin broad.  that pic is alright cuz it sought a looks like shes pregnant

i can agree, its a matter of taste...but i didnt come out knockin people for LIKING her. I got knocked for NOT liking her lol. To ME, shes plain. I didnt say shes UGLY, i mean...she doesnt have a mustache or anything lol. And, i like bein picky about females regardless. Theres no reason tah settle for sum shit u only think is average...yah know?

Trauma-san

« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2003, 05:10:56 AM »

Well, like I said, you can fight over britney spears, I'll settle for 'average' old uma.  She's hot as hell.  

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2003, 03:35:46 PM »
the middle pic looks decent.. i dunno bout the other 2..

uma has her days
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous