Author Topic: IV LIFE RECORDS info about the new album  (Read 213 times)

budsmokeronly

Re:IV LIFE RECORDS info about the new album
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2003, 11:32:39 AM »
well at least its not taking very long to get released

esmuzic

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2003, 12:06:56 PM »
What heppened to their real album? The IV Life Family Album. I thought that was coming out this year.

Don Seer

« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2003, 12:14:21 PM »
i think in a way its a victim of their own success..
they've been holding out for a really good distributor.. because they've been getting such good feedback.. they want to be able to a lot of copies out far and wide :)

Casper

« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2003, 01:36:06 PM »
i wanna get inot IV life, do they sell there shit world wide? like at best buy FYE and sam goody and shit? thanks for any help

Don Seer

« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2003, 12:12:21 AM »
^ they've had 2 releases so far..

the first was originally going to be their first album, but it got bootlegged, so they put it out anyways, that ones called "IV Life Underground Vol1", right now its patty hard to get unless you're in LA, but they'll be selling it via the site (paypal) soon.

the second thing is the "IV Life Volume 1.4 Mixtape" which is up on their site as a free download.

the third will be this mixtape we're talking about here :)

esmuzic

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2003, 02:07:33 AM »
None of those releases are the major IV Life ones though right? I'm sure Coolaid told me they just put the Vol 1 bootleg out themselves. The Family Album adverts covered Long Beach Boulevard last year. They all got skills. DJ Slip always comes with it! Good looking Don Seer.

Don Seer

« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2003, 02:13:06 AM »
yeah thats right, like I said, they put it out themselves because it got bootlegged early on. I hear there are several versions and yes they arent major releases.

I forgot to mention they also put out 1000 copies of a RED (rip) album as a tribute.

esmuzic

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2003, 02:30:43 AM »
Cool. Dudes always roll deep, no matter what the event. All some straight cool peoples too!