Author Topic: Xzibit New Album coming  (Read 689 times)

Bomb-A®

Re:Xzibit New Album coming
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2003, 07:38:13 AM »
he should get ppl like fredwreck, battlecat and quik on this. i hope he doesnt have too much of rockwildr, jelly roll and them.

peace

Nightfall

« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2003, 10:11:15 AM »
he should get ppl like fredwreck, battlecat and quik on this. i hope he doesnt have too much of rockwildr, jelly roll and them.

peace

he should let people like muggs, e-swift, madlib and khalil produce it

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2003, 03:35:42 PM »
If it's anything like his last 2 I'll be avoiding this one like the plague.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2003, 03:11:16 AM »
From that list of guests and producers it's not looking that hopeful, although I suppose it can't be any worse than Man vs Machine. Looking to be another Restless at the moment, when what we really want is another At The Speed Of Life or 40 Dayz And 40 Nightz.

Nightfall

« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2003, 06:12:53 AM »
At The Speed Of Life or 40 Dayz And 40 Nightz.

classsics

always wen i listen to that shit im like :o
and wen i listen to his last album ime like  ::) :'( LoL

restless had some good cuts, 4 or 5 cool cuts i guess, w/e

i want an underground classic like 40 damnit

Jome

« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2003, 10:43:19 PM »
Xzibit is currently working on his new album, I was up in the studio with the crew yesturday. The songs I heard were straight bangers. I think he has songs with Dre, Bink, Snoop, Nate Dogg, Jellyroll, Blaq Thoven, The Game coming out of Compton, Saafir.

I heard no date, but it's coming. Theres also some surprises on it, all straight cool shit too.

Dope, thanks for the newsflash.
Too bad he got Bink on there though, never really liked him..  :(

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2003, 01:35:09 AM »
Shit, I was just thinkin' that if Aftermath signed Xzibit's Open Bar, then it'd be game over f'sho. The Math's already runnin' shit with Em, G-Unit, etc., and with the addition of Xzibit, Ras Kass, Defari, Tha Liks, Strong Arm Steady, they'd have the resources to bring us the hottest shit ever. No label would be able to fucc with 'em.

caTASHtrophe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2003, 02:07:05 AM »
I've pretty much lost all faith in Xzibit now.

I don't even own Restless or MvM anymore, i just copied both onto Mini Disc and sold them both

I don't care about his new album either, probably just put that onto mini disc as well.

X's first 2 albums were classic.